Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

On 06/08/2018 at 13:37, sexbelowsound said:

Finland isn’t Scandinavia......

The term Scandinavia in local usage covers the three kingdoms of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. However, in English usage, the term also sometimes refers to the Scandinavian Peninsula, or to the broader region including Finland and Iceland, which is always known locally as the Nordic countries

Wikipedia

• Like 2

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/08/07/orjan-nyland-joins-aston-villa

Aston Villa is pleased to confirm the signing of goalkeeper Orjan Nyland for an undisclosed fee from German side FC Ingolstadt.

The Norwegian internationalist has agreed a three-year deal. After starting his career in his homeland with IL Hodd and Molde FK, the 27-year-old moved to Ingolstadt in 2015.

Nyland has also been capped by Norway at senior international level. 

He said: "I'm looking forward to playing for this big club and can't wait to get started. 

"Everything has moved very quickly and I'm really happy to be here and call myself a Villa player. 

"I also can't wait to play in front of the fans – I've heard they're quite fantastic. I'm looking forward to experiencing their support for myself. 

"This club belongs in the Premier League and I'm keen to play a part in getting us back there."

Â