Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

16 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

That's exactly what i think after seeing him play.

Made some good saves yesterday but as you said, he always seem to have a mistake or two in him.

Literally every single goalkeeper on the planet. 

(Maybe with the exception of Oblak who seems to have no mistakes in him).

12 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Don't take it so literally. 

Edited by AVTuco

58 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Yeah but there's a difference in keepers that does a mistake 4-5 times a season and those that does it on a regular basis.

I'm more worried whether he has what it tskes. Mentally to succeed with all the pressure. I'm sure he's a good keeper.. just looks nervous which is allowing mistakes in his game. Hopefully after a month or so he feels more comfortable. Jury still out for mine.

Well boys, I've seen it again and it might be a little bit touch and go whether he may have come and got to it when it first comes in (Jedinak missing it puts him off) but I think you're doing him a disservice myself. 

Edited by Barney_avfc
  • Like 1

No I don’t think so, the fact that he had two players in front who missed it means he can’t collect that. If he second guesses and comes for that and one of those players deflects it goalwards it is a certain goal. Great double save in my opinion.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Well boys, I've seen it again and it might be a little bit touch and go whether he may have come and got to it when it first comes in (Jedinak missing it puts him off) but I think you're doing him a disservice myself. 

Thanks for posting that.  AVTV doesn’t do replay.  I couldn’t believe my eyes that that roller went past. Jedi.  I honestly think he may have heard a cry to leave it.  But Nyland didn’t move to get it.  The poor understanding between Jedi and Nyland has hurt us before.  

2 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

Thanks for posting that.  AVTV doesn’t do replay.  I couldn’t believe my eyes that that roller went past. Jedi.  I honestly think he may have heard a cry to leave it.  But Nyland didn’t move to get it.  The poor understanding between Jedi and Nyland has hurt us before.  

Sounds to me like someone shouts away, don’t know if that is from the crowd. But my thoughts are Jedinak just made a howler of trying to clear it.

Â