Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

Thought he looked better tonight.

He’ll benefit from having a settled defence in front of him. A defence made up of defenders who actually play in defence.

Edited by Shropshire Lad
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, philgetaway said:

I know it's a clear shot but he's got two hands to it. The ball should go anywhere but behind him on the goal line. Generally palmed over the bar. 

Lettuce hands

played well well though otherwise tbf 

Yup.

Any keeper will tell you if you get two hands to it like that you should do better.

Still don't think it was a bad performance overall, but needs to cut out the mistakes or it's all for nothing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KHV said:

Everyone thought Sam Johnstone was a crap keeper for months when he started.

I was one of the only one's that rated him on here when we signed him and lot of people disagreed and said he was awful at the time he was just what we needed and was streets better than Golini but no one understood why we went for him! watched him for Walsall and Preston and is a very good keeper that can only improve

Edited by Villan4Life

I had a crappy stop start stream, but I thought he did really well.

even the goal was smashed at him from point blank, so to keep it out initially he did really well.  Made a couple of other cracking saves.

I’ve been critical when he’s deserved it, so credit when it’s due

This thread is so similar to the Sam Johnstone thread when he joined. He’s made a couple of errors early on so now we’ll jump on every goal as being down to him.

The defence has left him facing a free shot blasted at him from about 8 yards out. 

Good performance on the whole and as well as we played we lose that game if not for his saves. 

• Like 2

Thought he was pretty decent tonight. Cover Mile's blunder backpass well this time around and made some other nice saves. Think the defence in front of him were more at fault for the goals conceded today. Will improve I think.

Not much he could do about the goals, made a few great stops and generally had an ok night but **** me his long ball distribution is woeful. His kicking game needs to be improved but I hope with time he will settle down and get more confident.

Â