Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

10 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Bye, bye. Thanks for your effort, you did your best wasn't good enough.

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This is pretty stupid seeing as we have at least 2 more games with him playing. lol

I concur...Crazy behaviour. May end up staying anyway, regardless of whoever we sign.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This is pretty stupid seeing as we have at least 2 more games with him playing. lol

Still bye bye, just not yet.

He need to put in some hell of performances in the upcoming games to keep his place

6 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's not keeping his place under any circumstance, he has cost us far too many goals and lacks virtually all the fundamentals a keeper needs to play at any meaningful level. He's gone.

Yeh, but apart from that he's decent?

The signing of Kalinic highlights how ruthless we are at getting the squad sorted out. We could have quite easily waited until the end of the season to get a new GK considering Nyland has only been here for 4-5 months. However, we've quickly identified that he is not a No.1 keeper for where we want to be and we have moved to fix this part of the squad. Fingers crossed we are working on doing the same thing for some of the other weaker areas of our squad.

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Don't even want the guy as a No.2, I don't want him even training with our senior goalkeepers. He's pathetic.

Pay him up, and ship him off.

I would just say that he isn't good enough.

I agree  that he shouldn't even be the number 2 in long term. I cannot fault his effort though, (I sound like Lambert now) he tried he's best he just isn't good enough, that's fair play. That's life sometimes

Edited by villalad21

Nyland has been an unmitigated disaster from the start. Really poor on the part of those who scouted him in the first place, and then to actually see enough to sign the guy. 

Lets hope the days of signing substandard duds are long gone now with the new network we have set up now. Draw a line under it and onto a much a higher standard now. Really am looking forward to seeing what Smith builds here, all the right people are in place around the club now, just a year or two to see what the squad looks like.

• Like 2

Â