Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

You knew that Nyland would get the stick after this game - despite being beaten by a double handball and Abraham missing sitter after sitter.  Abraham FAR more culpable than Nyland.

Life of a goalkeeper, eh?

• Like 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

He is more than a coward, he is a gutless turd and has been since the day he got here. Been saying it for months, all he does it pass the buck and pass off to his defenders.

He had hardly nothing to do yet the one time we need him he cocks it up completely misses am£ we get punished. Go get Beaton now

Just now, bobzy said:

You knew that Nyland would get the stick after this game - despite being beaten by a double handball and Abraham missing sitter after sitter.  Abraham FAR more culpable than Nyland.

Sure. 

lol

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Because he yet again came up short when needed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I'm sure i remember you defending Bruce.

You really do like to bang the drum for these deadbeats.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

TBF if someone had missed a sitter with the last kick of the game I'm sure that players would have gotten the blame.

Ref should have spotted the handballs, but Nyland should do better there and it was pretty much the last thing that happened in the game.

Not that surprising that is what people are focusing on.

Just now, TrentVilla said:

Because he yet again came up short when needed.

Maybe, I haven't really watched him during their last goal (will do on the next replay) but Abraham should've had us out of sight.

Somehow missing sitters doesn't get the same bad press as goalkeeping errors.  They're equally as bad.

Just now, bobzy said:

Maybe, I haven't really watched him during their last goal (will do on the next replay) but Abraham should've had us out of sight.

Somehow missing sitters doesn't get the same bad press as goalkeeping errors.  They're equally as bad.

But you aren’t putting things in a context.

Yes Tammy missed chances but he has been banging goals in for fun for the last month.

Nyland wouldn’t be getting stick if he had shown similar form but he hasn’t, he has been shite.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nyland played well, couldn't do anything on that last goal when a striker is going through the keeper at that speed handling the ball it's going in and no one is stopping that goal.

I wish people would get off the guys back, the first goal was due to Tammy flick and buttons slip up, yet you will blame Nyland it's a joke.

Don't care we should of won that as Tammy should of scored a couple if not more.

What makes it worse is the player who handled the ball has only gone and admitted it after the whistle in an interview, yet why didn't he admit it to the ref, he's a joke, the whole system is a joke

This kind of craps suposed to happen in wrestling, not football, even they have relay technology there. Should be no controversy  the ref and linesman all season have been making piss poor decisions against us.

Dean Smith's face said it all as well, if he could see that hand ball there from the dug out, then surely the linesman and ref could off, I'm mad to be honest I feel annoyed over this one..

Edited by Dave-R

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

Nyland played well, couldn't do anything on that last goal when a striker is going through the keeper at that speed handling the ball it's going in and no o e is stopping that goal.

I wish people would get off the guys back, the first goal was due to Tammy flick and buttons slip up, yet you will blame Nyland it's a joke.

Don't care we should of won that as Tammy should of scored a couple if not more.

What makes it worse is the player who handled the ball has only gone and admitted it after the whistle in an interview, yet why didn't he admit it to the ref, he's a joke, the whole system is a joke

This kind of craps suposed to happen in wrestling, not football, even they have relay technology there. Should be no controversy  the ref and linesman all season have been making piss poor decisions against us.

Dean Smith's face said it all as well, if he could see that hand ball there from the dug out, then surely the linesman and ref could off, I'm mad to be honest I feel annoyed over this one..

Couldn’t do anything? Please. I’m not even reading past that but.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

But you aren’t putting things in a context.

Yes Tammy missed chances but he has been banging goals in for fun for the last month.

Nyland wouldn’t be getting stick if he had shown similar form but he hasn’t, he has been shite.

The context is this game, isn't it?  Nyland has been crap for us - we all know that - but these reactions are coming after one game.

FWIW, I actually thought Nyland might have been fouled/Rodriguez punched the ball out his grasp when I watched it but, again, I'll watch the replay first.

Edit:  Now seen properly - it's not a foul on Nyland, but I think he handles it twice.  It's still shaky keeping though.

Edited by bobzy
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, bobzy said:

If Nyland catches the ball, do they score?

Just watching the replays of it now, the linesman had clear view if the handball and he tells the ref its a goal, disgusting.

Edited by Dave-R

Â