Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

Needs time to settle, thought it was a bad idea to throw him in for his debut straight away without any/much preparation.

Stupid to select Jedinak at CB and he was very poor today. Tuanzebe is not a full back and offers nothing going forward.

We need a settled defence so they can work with the GK and communicate effectively.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Needs time to settle, thought it was a bad idea to throw him in for his debut straight away without any/much preparation.

Stupid to select Jedinak at CB and he was very poor today. Tuanzebe is not a full back and offers nothing going forward.

We need a settled defence so they can work with the GK and communicate effectively.

your not wrong in these, as all good goalkeeper like to have stable backline these can become a developed bond and understand each other in a defence line to make more effective goalkeeper. 

problem it is Bruce who won't make it happen. so we need like hutton-axel(elphick)-chester-taylor, and see how nyland did with these defence rather 2 out of the position player in defence even with 2 natural player available to player it is stupid bruce.

yet we can moan about bruce but bruce bring win in stupid way so we got accept that he is stay there, even I want him sack.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

your not wrong in these, as all good goalkeeper like to have stable backline these can become a developed bond and understand each other in a defence line to make more effective goalkeeper. 

problem it is Bruce who won't make it happen. so we need like hutton-axel(elphick)-chester-taylor, and see how nyland did with these defence rather 2 out of the position player in defence even with 2 natural player available to player it is stupid bruce.

yet we can moan about bruce but bruce bring win in stupid way so we got accept that he is stay there, even I want him sack.

Agreed, Bruce is so frustrating and makes so many poor decisions that rarely make sense. Hope he can learn and react properly now, otherwise this kind of crap will not be continually tolerated. Just play everyone in their right positions FFS! Is that too much to ask?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Agreed, Bruce is so frustrating and makes so many poor decisions that rarely make sense. Hope he can learn and react properly now, otherwise this kind of crap will not be continually tolerated. Just play everyone in their right positions FFS! Is that too much to ask?

bruce will never learn it as it is been happen for like two  and half years and same problem week In and week out.,

if Nyland carry on poor form next 3-5 games so give to chance Moreira chance to challenge him as we can't afford to mess nyland confidence or wise it is would effect on him.  

The defence is way more of a concern than GK imo. Needs to find the right selection and stick to it as much as possible. 

Getting tired of stating it but he needs to stop with playing players out of position and random selections.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Very poor. Distribution was awful.

He looked a bag of nerves, whereas the younger debutant was full of life storming round the pitch. Needs to get his shit together quick! 

I agree with you.

However to be fair there is a difference being a debut midfielder, and a player which could define a whole match with ONE tiny lapse of error.

Modern Football at a big club is not for the weak.

22 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

The defence is way more of a concern than GK imo. Needs to find the right selection and stick to it as much as possible. 

Getting tired of stating it but he needs to stop with playing players out of position and random selections.

I don't disagree.

Like mentioned already, it's only his first game in a new country and environment and Villa will be a much bigger club than he has came from.

I remember Sam Johnstone being a tad nervy upon his arrival last season.

I think he will get to grips eventually.

• Like 1

Calls for him to be subbed off around me, along with screaming at him for not coming for every single cross.

We've got some proper shite fans, no wonder so many have crumbled playing for us the past 5 years. He will definitely need to improve, and fast. He will be eaten alive.

• Like 1

Â