Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Sounds like a decent 1st game back, camt even remember his last game for us. Must have been Christmas 

Not many PL clubs have an international 3rd and 4th choice keeper 😂

Yes, I think Swansea away around Christmas time.

15 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yes, I think Swansea away around Christmas time.

It's was Preston away where he pulled off an unbelievable save then tried to throw it into his own next for the rest of the game. 

His distribution is excellent all his kicks are pin point accuracy but when it comes to being a keeper he's hopeless, he'd make a great midfielder with the quality of his passing. 

Important to give people credit when it's deserved. Didn't catch the first half, but the little I saw was alright with solid distribution. 

I said last winter that he was much better than the impression people had of him. 

But I much prefer both Steer and Heaton. 

• Like 1

Pleasantly surprised with how he played today. As others have said, probably the best of our keepers with the ball at his feet.

Having said that, I think he benefited from being a surprise appearance in the game. Wolves didn't really test his vulnerability under the high ball.

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Sounds like a decent 1st game back, camt even remember his last game for us. Must have been Christmas 

Not many PL clubs have an international 3rd and 4th choice keeper 😂

Is Kalinic injured?

Just now, Robbie09 said:

Thought we played well yesterday, more assertive than he was last season. I think he’ll become our 2nd keeper as the season progresses.

He never really played in a settled defense, kinda feel bad for him because the style of keeper he is i highly prefer over the Heaton style of keepers.

Nyland did well and given the slating he got from many when came on I think he deserves credit. Looked a little nervous when putting his gloves on but certainly played with confidence so well done.

Edited by birdman
  • Like 2

Â