Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Excellent stuff. Got 4 keepers now! 

Can field a team of full backs and keepers. 

Don't forget Sarkic he's pretty much the same age as the Portuguese guy. I haven't bothered learning his name as I don't think he will be involved. 

We've got a good track record with Norwegians so this should bode well for us. Played well the few times I've seen him in internationals, I think Norway has a 50/50 minute rule for their keepers between him and Jarstein of Berlin (?) so he should be pretty decent. Also when players come from Germany they're generally well trained.

Also, as mentioned above Finland is not part of Scandinavia. :)

Edited by magnkarl

3 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

We've got a good track record with Norwegians so this should bode well for us. Played well the few times I've seen him in internationals, I think Norway has a 50/50 minute rule for their keepers between him and Jarstein of Berlin (?) so he should be pretty decent. Also when players come from Germany they're generally well trained.

Also, as mentioned above Finland is not part of Scandinavia. :)

true, but we still love our funny little neighbors to the east.

This one concerns me, not for him as a player, I have no idea how he’ll do.  But who signed the young Italian loan?  Surely whoever it was thought we needed him (money being tight and all) but now we apparently think he isn’t good enough and we need a 4th (or 5th) option?   So if the Italian kid isn’t good enough, who sanctioned his loan after a week or so trial?   If he is good, why would we spend our limited funds on another option?   Our business dealings don’t carry the hallmarks of a strategic plan.  Have we learned nothing?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

I had a weird moment with this goal. I remember exactly where I was...in the south west, walking around with my friend who was buying his mum a present. I got a text notification of a goal on my phone and, I swear, without even looking I said, 'I bet Schmiechel has scored.'

I don't seem to actually be psychic though as I quickly realised gambling wasn't my thing. Ok that's my story.

Edited by praisedmambo
  • Like 1

Â