Joe Bryan

KJT123

My only worry/concern and it's a valid one i think is that when we sign players from lesser clubs they come to us and think they have it made even before they kick a ball and inevitably it goes tits up. All of course down to the individual.  Chester is a real pro who'd fit in anywhere. But is bryan so used to johnson and his methods in the same way hogan was with Smith, or maybe he'll bring his A game.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

My only worry/concern and it's a valid one i think is that when we sign players from lesser clubs they come to us and think they have it made even before they kick a ball and inevitably it goes tits up. All of course down to the individual.  Chester is a real pro who'd fit in anywhere. But is bryan so used to johnson and his methods in the same way hogan was with Smith, or maybe he'll bring his A game.

I know it's me being petty but I **** hate the term "lesser clubs".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I know it's me being petty but I **** hate the term "lesser clubs".

We also have tin pot clubs in stock if it's to your liking ? 

Edited by Johnnyp
Mistake
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

He's a Bristol lad born and bred.  Boro is over twice as far away than Brum - don't underestimate how much that will play a part.

hmm...depends...young players it would play lesser part than a player in his 30s whose kids might be in school already. i hope your logic is true however

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

...aaaaaaaaaaaaand there it is ?

Hogan scored loads at brentford. Lansbury pitched in with a fair few at forest. Besides, was only having the sneer. Great signing if it we can get him in.

Â