KJT123

Joe Bryan

Recommended Posts

On 09/02/2019 at 18:03, Demitri_C said:

Hell year that 6m would have been a waste.

Why? Because he's not playing that well in a shit premier league side that has a rotten defence all round? The fact is, he was one of the best at our level and would be a massive upgrade on what we have. Shame we weren't able to sign him IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Why? Because he's not playing that well in a shit premier league side that has a rotten defence all round? The fact is, he was one of the best at our level and would be a massive upgrade on what we have. Shame we weren't able to sign him IMO.

I think some are really hyping him up too much. He was decent but not brilliant. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I think some are really hyping him up too much. He was decent but not brilliant. 

 

But he is better than what we have which is more important

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, we don't like him, he was nasty to us so we're just going to say nasty things about him okay?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zatman said:

But he is better than what we have which is more important

True but it don't take much to be better than Taylor. The guy is pure garage. Only Bruce would swap him for ayew. Should have just taken the cash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites