Joe Bryan

KJT123

I had never heard of him before we were linked and he was part of a defence that shipped 5 at Villa Park so I am not too bothered.

Will be interesting to see if he gets game time down there.  At least I will know who he is now.

Edited by S-Platt

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think anybody offended he didnt join us is an embarassment. We are not a top tier team anymore and he perfectly right to go fulham

I don't think anyone is offended by him not signing, but they have every right to be offended with his attitude and his actions. Villa tried to sign him in good faith, he showed none in return.

52 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

I don't think anyone is offended by him not signing, but they have every right to be offended with his attitude and his actions. Villa tried to sign him in good faith, he showed none in return.

I would've thought all of this would be obvious to anyone who's not thicker than pig shit.

We need to learn lessons from this disgraceful episode. From now on travel from medical facilities to the place where contracts are agreed and signed take place in specially adapted club vehicles. Which have had the inside stripped before painting with y sheild wifi blocking paint.

after that 4G blockers can be installed.

I know for a fact that this is possible as I used to share a lift with some guys to work. The one guy used to have some korean 4x4 which only had speakers on the back parcel shelf. Well this guy used to stream gospel music from his phone at ear splitting volume. As the speakers were in the back he upped the volume to 11 so he could hear (feel) it.

Well as you could imagine it wasn't pleasant at all listening to his crap god squad music at 5am. The ignorant bastard refused to turn it down saying it helped him drive on the motorway so I invested in a 3G (as this was the top telecommunications technology at the time) blocker from some Chinese ebay type website. This worked a treat as as soon as I got into the car the music died?

The only issue was the clearing in the woods nearly killed the lot of us by fiddling with his stereo and his phone whilst in the fast lane of the motorway.  Mind you I was taking the piss by turning it on and off just to confuse him further muhahahahahahaha!

7 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Bristol may well have a superior replacement in Jay DaSilva on loan from Chelsea, I know it was only Charlton he was at last season but he was named player of the year for them in his 1st full senior season. Can't see too many other left backs as good as him available to loan now.

Stephen Warnock is available on a free ?

On 09/08/2018 at 14:46, blandy said:

It's one of the little extra bonus joys of football to develop a dislike - loathing (or anywhere on the scale in between ) of a club (or a manager or a player) for some real or perceived random reason and then to revel in it when things go wonky for that club. tuck in we all do it, I think.

Clubs and people on my list (excluding the obvious ones) Rafa the FSW, West Ham, Harry Redknapp, Alan Pardew....(there's loads more)

I don’t disagree with any of that.

I have a dislike of Pulis, Holloway and Warnock (particularly Holloway) so any club currently managed by any of them I hope to see fail.

I also have a dislike of Kings Lynne and Cheshunt! (There are others, but those two are ones that might seem a bit odd)

Generally there are sides I’d prefer to beat another one

14 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I don’t disagree with any of that.

I have a dislike of Pulis, Holloway and Warnock (particularly Holloway) so any club currently managed by any of them I hope to see fail.

Are you Tony Xia ?

• 1 month later...
Â