Joe Bryan

KJT123

I had never heard of him until he was linked with us, and certainly don't have any recollection of him if he played against us, but I am sure there must be better LB's than him, here or abroad, that would be a feasible alternative.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Sky saying it should be completed before end of day

To Fulham? Are we completely out of the running then? That’s a shame as I think he’s a good footballer but I think we’ve had a good window

6 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

To Fulham? Are we completely out of the running then? 

1. Yes. 

2. Yes, if he was going to sign for us he would have signed already and not travelled to London for a medical with Fulham. 

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

1. Yes. 

2. Yes, if he was going to sign for us he would have signed already and not travelled to London for a medical with Fulham. 

Thanks, I think it’s a shame because he is a good footballer but I think we’ve had a good window

I'm still hoping he's just gone there to have a look and make sure he's making the right decision. 

Not giving up hope until Fulham announce the deal. 

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Does anyone actually believe a manager of bruces stature would chase a nobody like Bryan down the motorway?

This is so true

For certain he would have to stop at the first motorway services with a KFC and chow down on a Chicken Tower Burger meal with Oreo Crushem.  And NO ONE can carry on running after that

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Meh, move on. If he was that good he wouldn't still be playing for Bristol City.

Also, I assume he played in the 5-0 game last season, I don't remember the goals well enough to know if any were directly his fault but he obviously contributed to a pretty shambolic defensive display.

Unless he didn't play, in which case my comment is redundant.

He's only a year older than Grealish, maybe Tottenham fans are saying if he's that good why is he still playing for Villa? 

Are you saying everytime a player is in a team that gets thrashed makes every single player in that team useless forever and ever? Didn't we lose 8-0 to Chelsea with the likes of Delph, Benteke etc only a week after beating Liverpool

11 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I'm still hoping he's just gone there to have a look and make sure he's making the right decision. 

Not giving up hope until Fulham announce the deal. 

Yes, that's what I always say too when my girlfriend cheats on me. She always comes running back though.
Sucker.

9 minutes ago, Junxs said:

He's only a year older than Grealish, maybe Tottenham fans are saying if he's that good why is he still playing for Villa? 

Are you saying everytime a player is in a team that gets thrashed makes every single player in that team useless forever and ever? Didn't we lose 8-0 to Chelsea with the likes of Delph, Benteke etc only a week after beating Liverpool

He's a year older and still at Bristol City, not Aston Villa, Bristol City.

We may share the same division right now but that's where the similarities end.

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

He's a year older and still at Bristol City, not Aston Villa, Bristol City.

We may share the same division right now but that's where the similarities end.

Does the 25m failed bid compared to 6m accepted bid not compensate for that? It took a hijacked deal otherwise they were both villa players. 

End of the day, take your claret n blue tinted glasses off and we aren't a big club in this moment in history. 

2 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Does the 25m failed bid compared to 6m accepted bid not compensate for that? It took a hijacked deal otherwise they were both villa players. 

End of the day, take your claret n blue tinted glasses off and we aren't a big club in this moment in history. 

I don't get it.

We'll always be a big club, we just might have periods where the staff are not at the same level.

• Like 1

Still a Brizzle player then?  They have signed his replacement as well.  Where does that leave him?

Odd to have a firm offer to go somewhere and then change to someone else who doesn't make you an offer.

Â