omariqy

8 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Was Audio out for the first game too? I was at the game so couldn't say. 

Audio was ok, but no replay, no score, no clock, picture cut out for 15/20 mins with coloured bars saying no signal.

17 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Is IPTV free? Seem to remember that from days when we used to watch games in PL. 

It's not free you pay for the service but you get all the channels and a hell of a lot of channels.  But ensure you do your research as a lot of crappy iptv companies. If you need or are intetested pm mw and ill put you touch with the guy i use.

2 hours ago, omariqy said:

Still waiting for a refund for the Wigan game. 

iFollow is the way forward. My cousin has IPTV and the games have been on there and worked well apparently. 

It's not on there. I can confirm thats false as I have this and villa was not on it

32 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It's not free you pay for the service but you get all the channels and a hell of a lot of channels.  But ensure you do your research as a lot of crappy iptv companies. If you need or are intetested pm mw and ill put you touch with the guy i use.

It's not on there. I can confirm thats false as I have this and villa was not on it

It was definitely on there.  The Wigan and Ipswich games have been on there. 

3 hours ago, villaglint said:

Yes audio was out on Saturday but picture was perfect for me as I said above. Was Audio out for the first game too? I was at the game so couldn't say. 

Never had an issue with audio last year. 

Definitely not absolving AVTV of blame but just saying that most of the time the issue isn't only at their end. 1 example of a game last season. Wouldn't work at all on my laptop, so jumpy as to be unwatchable. Jumped on the Misses all singing all dancing Mac and it was the most perfect stream you have ever seen. Nothing changed in VPN, broadband, AVTV just the machine. Had it before where I changed proxy and it goes from awful to brilliant. 

So many factors involved. AVTV not great but never the only issue to consider. 

it's just frustrating that this is an issue. it's like they're sending you two files at the same time instead of one source file with all data. lot's of services out there that do live streaming (viaplay, youtube, facebook you name it) and I've never ONCE experienced these issues. again, poor design in my books and something that they should be able to fix simply by using the same model as these other companies are.

More effort than it is worth pestering for a refund of £3-4. Just want it to work properly.

No problems last year but this year has been shite so far.

In all honesty the sound sync issue wouldn't normally bother me as i usually have the sound off & listen to another game on the radio at the same time but refreshing to try and sort it this week caused me to end up with just the commentary for 70 minutes & listening to 2 different commentaries at the same time would be kinda difficult.

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

It's not the money for me it's the principle!

Most of us know how to get free matches but prefer to give the club our money, but you expect that loyalty to be reciprocated if it messes up. 

• Like 1

It's my understanding that villa didnt sign up to ifollow as we offer streaming through AVTV...any villa games on ifollow would be through the AWAY club's ifollow subscription which surprises my as to how folks watched the wigan game on ifollow. it also explains why the video and the audio was out of sync because ifollow's video was sightly behind the action but we had the AVTV audio. i suspect this will be a theme for away games this season. home games should be in sync and we will just have the deal with the multitude of technical problems that AVTV seem to have with the video. really not sure what the least annoying is...all i know is that hearing kodia's goal 20 seconds before i saw it was really **** annoying and took a bit of my enjoyment from it

not a dig at anyone here - but personally i am happy to rip off sky and BT and watch their channels for free, but i'm just going to pay my £6 and watch through AVTV via VPN...at least the club gets a few quid still

I didnt have any problems last year, but have had the same problems as you guys for the firsat 2 games. Game 1, I had stribed colour bars with "No signal" for around 15 minutes and game 2 the audio was noy in sync. I heard what happened aprrox. 30 seconds before i saw it.

26 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

It's my understanding that villa didnt sign up to ifollow as we offer streaming through AVTV...any villa games on ifollow would be through the AWAY club's ifollow subscription which surprises my as to how folks watched the wigan game on ifollow. it also explains why the video and the audio was out of sync because ifollow's video was sightly behind the action but we had the AVTV audio. i suspect this will be a theme for away games this season. home games should be in sync and we will just have the deal with the multitude of technical problems that AVTV seem to have with the video. really not sure what the least annoying is...all i know is that hearing kodia's goal 20 seconds before i saw it was really **** annoying and took a bit of my enjoyment from it

not a dig at anyone here - but personally i am happy to rip off sky and BT and watch their channels for free, but i'm just going to pay my £6 and watch through AVTV via VPN...at least the club gets a few quid still

Saw this on the automated message they sent from my email.

Do they think we are going to accept that just because they preempted it on a complaint email? If so that is low.

If they can't sort it out no one will buy the service, no matter who is to blame.

There is only so much I will endure before I switch to illegal streams. I was happy to pay for this because I felt like I was supporting the club, but if they can't even get their service to work, then there is no reason to continue to support them.

At this point they are just taking our money and hoping it works out.