omariqy

Yeah that's annoying, At least with the pre season friendlies on youtube you could pause/rewind the stream if you missed something or wanted to watch something again. The current service is lacking so many simple things, The lack of clock & score is just stupid. Not sure why they can't just use youtube for the league games, plenty of stuff nowadays is PPV & geoblocked on youtube

10 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Is it only me or is it no longer possible to watch replays of the whole matches? I looked at the Wigan page and with their iFollow you can see replays of the games, why don't we have that? It's quite frustrating. Considering signing up for the Wigan iFollow and pay £5 to see the Wigan game... it's a shame we can't provide that!

Or hopefully I'm mistaken and there is someway I can see it on AVTV?

You cant mate, they decided to drop it this season, after years of fans asking for it, they did it for one season, last season, after Xia intervened and forced them to. Then they dropped it the moment the clubs leadership were distracted this summer.  They need to sign up for ifollow. It works great. After years of nagging them I have just come to the conclusion whoever runs AVTV just doesnt give a toss. Might as well axe them and use iFollow.

1 hour ago, villan_007 said:

Did anybody have any luck getting a refund? I sent an email to avtvsupport@streamamg.com got an automated reply. Still no word.

So is iFollow a different app you can watch the Villa on or is that a club specific thing?

Club specific sadly. So you need to download each app per game and buy the match. Here is a list of the clubs who offer it. Also most clubs (except Aston Villa) who do not offer iFollow have their own service that offers live game by game and full match replays. So we should be set for the season. Just a shame we cant give money to our own club to watch it :(

https://www.efl.com/iFollow/subscribe/

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 8.14.24 PM.png

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Thanks 1

On 13/08/2018 at 16:27, Keener window-cleaner said:

I didn't have any problems at all last season either, worked really well for me, though the commentary wasn't that great and if I remember correct there were no replays which is quite bad.

Are you sure about that?

I remember a running joke in the match threads of them constantly cutting to replays during important moments in the match.

16 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Anyone managed to get a refund yet? 

I will have to use other clubs iFollow which is a shame. Worked so well for me last year.

When it started messing up last season they just gave some games for free to make up for it. It wasn't official though.

On 16 augusti 2018 at 17:24, Junxs said:

Are you sure about that?

I remember a running joke in the match threads of them constantly cutting to replays during important moments in the match.

You're probably right, it might have been the pre season you tube games I was thinking about...

Fingers crossed that it works well tomorrow!

Received email this morning blaming Wigan game not being shown as a EFL provider problem , because the amount of refunds is large it could take time. I used the email method to complain , see the official site there's two email addresses , I used them both .