omariqy

9 hours ago, villaluke said:

i was thinking about getting the audio commentary is that worth it? does anyone know who does the commentary? 

Its the same commentator as the video feed. They just split it so if you buy video you get both on the same stream, if you buy audio you just get the sound from the video without the picture.

Might explain why the audio is sometimes out of sync with the picture.

It is a pile of dogshit and I gave up on it a long long long time ago.

The fact it's a paid service and they serve up this garbage is an utter disgrace. I thought Villa's online streaming/highlights package couldn't get any worse than the early 2000s with Jack Woodward...but it is. It's 2000 and **** 19.
It's an absolute pile of shit. From crap audio quality, crap video quality, badly synced sound, awful delays, to the moronic clearing in the woods commentating pulling the feed everytime he gets excited.

Saturday's stream keep freezing constantly. I was using my gaming pc, and I get a gig of internet so neither of those should be an issue. 

Stream literally would just stop playing and I'd have to refresh the page to get it to pay again. 

The worst thing about the club right now. We have a Championship club with a League 1 level online video service. I am not joking either, I have used our opponents services this whole season. Almost all of them offer full match replays and are rock solid streams when live. AVTV is worse than WIgan & Brentfords services ffs.

Doubly insulting for a club like Villa with a large overseas fan base.

Doesn't support chrome cast. Always seems to be some audio or other technical problems. Definitely room for improvement. 

Edited by Skruff

13 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

The worst thing about the club right now. We have a Championship club with a League 1 level online video service. I am not joking either, I have used our opponents services this whole season. Almost all of them offer full match replays and are rock solid streams when live. AVTV is worse than WIgan & Brentfords services ffs.

Doubly insulting for a club like Villa with a large overseas fan base.

Couldn't agree more. I was watching Blackburns after the horrific avtv crashed yet again. 

It's a complete and Utter embarrassment that you have teams like Wigan who can get it right while for two seasons ours has been shocking. Even if it wss  for a pound its not value for money at all. 

• Like 1

Ok? Im watching the game on and Ipad with 20/4 mbit connection and dont have any of the same issues, freezing streams etc. as you guys are reporting. I have had 1 or 2 matches where the audio has been out of sync, but thats all.

17 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Saturday's stream keep freezing constantly. I was using my gaming pc, and I get a gig of internet so neither of those should be an issue. 

Stream literally would just stop playing and I'd have to refresh the page to get it to pay again. 

This happened to me too.

Its absolutely fine for me. Good picture and sound quality, in sync and no freezes. In dairness it has been like this all season. No complaints from me.

I use Chrome in case that makes any difference.

Broke down for me about a minute after the Grealish goal and won't start again.

What an utter joke of a service this is.

Edit: Hey it restarted. 

Still not anywhere near as reliable as it should be.

Edited by sne