Top level appointments

romavillan

Welcome Christian. If our new overlords have selected you then you must be top notch and both Liverpool and Chelsea have done the same in the past which suggests you are good at interviews at the very least.

Does it seem to be a bit predictable to anyone else? Or do we see it as a coup for where we are?

It half makes me think the new owners aren't really looking far and wide, but then I don't really know a whole lot about him.

I guess my concern comes from the Bolaise deal and how much of his wages we're paying, and now this appointment.

It's all a bit deja vu

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, villan_007 said:

Does it seem to be a bit predictable to anyone else? Or do we see it as a coup for where we are?

It half makes me think the new owners aren't really looking far and wide, but then I don't really know a whole lot about him.

I guess my concern comes from the Bolaise deal and how much of his wages we're paying, and now this appointment.

It's all a bit deja vu

Eh?

1 minute ago, villan_007 said:

We're paying more than half of his wages, so over spending again, and hiring a guy that hasn't been successful in footballing terms elsewhere as a CEO.

Sound familiar? New dawn same old story?

Oh okay I thought he was CEO at Liverpool and Chelsea, i’l have to read more about his appointment now.

Whats not to like?

We all know we need a CEO and now we have one. The guy has a lot of experience in football, media and other spheres. I dont see him as a Johnny come lately. He has a lot to offer.

Who shives a git what other fans think of him? Especially the holier than though Liverpool lot !!!

I see it as another step in the right direction.

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

Oh okay I thought he was CEO at Liverpool and Chelsea, i’l have to read more about his appointment now.

CEO at pool which didn't end well, and managing director at Chelsea. It could be good, but we've seen it all before haven't we.

Â