Top level appointments

romavillan

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

This could be the best signing of the summer . That would be a massive statement. 

Of not Kenyon a ex chief exec at the fa would be  good option

Fingers crossed it is true.

10 hours ago, romavillan said:

Is there anything more recent than around the 6th about Kenyon though, I can't find antyhing, seems to have gone a bit cold...

Hmmmm. Maybe someone has put a story out there with an interesting headline in order to drive traffic to their website. The Mirror of course would never ever consider such lowly action. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We can get the Ask the General thread reopened ????

Imagine what Brice would do with a chairman that backed him ?

Well, it would seem this Kenyon would be a real coup. I know nothing of him.

I'd rather not have any business at Villa that sends clubs broke due to 3rd party player ownership, even if we're on the right side of the people involved.

Does anyone have an idea of what Kenyon has been doing over the last 9 years since left Chelsea. Wouldn't be against this appointment but seems to be a massive gap in his work history and that third party ownership investigation is a bit of a red flag.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Alan Nixon said something is going into his Sun  column today regarding Villa

Maybe it's who the new CEO is?

If he follows normal sports journalism procedure it will probably be a regurgitation of the Kenyon rumours with the word 'exclusive' thrown in for good measure.

Without having the correct structure in place is the reason Bruce kept his job, and the reason we shouldn’t rush to get rid whilst we are still getting points. We don’t want a situation like Blues had when they got rid of Rowett. 

You would hope the new owners have a CEO and board lined up, and they have a plan in place.

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Without having the correct structure in place is the reason Bruce kept his job, and the reason we shouldn’t rush to get rid whilst we are still getting points. We don’t want a situation like Blues had when they got rid of Rowett. 

You would hope the new owners have a CEO and board lined up, and they have a plan in place.

Yeah I'd agree with that. 

I can't see Bruce lasting long once they are in place though. 

When you consider how much money this club has spent since relegation (obviously RDM also comes into that equation), the fact that we have 3 of the back four playing out of position won't fill many "football men" with great confidence. 

Â