Top level appointments

romavillan

59 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Kenyon would be a good appointment in my opinion.  If consider getting Newington back. Hollis wasn't that bad either tbf

Hollis was a dick. Decided xia was best person to sell too

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Have you not seen how powerful our owners are? I'm sure if they want him in sure they will get him.

Yes they are very wealthy.  As are many owners in this league. 

I don’t think it makes them anymore powerful. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

That would be one hell of an upgrade, Wyness to Kenyon. CEO is one of the most important roles in the club, you need one who can make things happen, who when needed can be ruthless to get his team correct and in place. If we can get Kenyon in then I would start to believe we might be about to go places.

11 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

As the late Barry Chuckle said 'Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear' ??

Nice one, a worthy reprimanded and a fitting tribute. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Who is the person in charge at the moment making all these offers and negotiating with clubs, agents & players etc? 

Don't think anybody is quite sure. I think Sawris is currently making the big decisions

I'm guessing that Sawiris and Edens are having a three way dialogue with Luke Organ who is a really smart guy. He may be a marketing and sponsorship person first and foremost, but from reading interviews about him he's highly regarded by people he's worked with.

I'm also guessing that our new owners have already established some good contacts with 'football experts' in order to point Luke in the right direction.

I would imagine that an experienced CEO will be appointed soon. He will need to have a black book stuffed with contacts!

• Like 1

On 05/08/2018 at 21:11, Vive_La_Villa said:

Yes they are very wealthy.  As are many owners in this league. 

I don’t think it makes them anymore powerful. 

Disagree. The more money a club owner has the more powerful he and the club are.

• 2 weeks later...
Â