BEIN Sports Subscriptions

tomav84

39 minutes ago, jim said:

Completely missing my point, but never mind.

Not really but I don't have a problem with those that choose to pay sky. I wa switch them for a while and was fed up of all the price increases when I was tied in and couldn't get out. At least with this I pay upfront and know the cost in full.

14 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

thanks mate - will let you know...a month in and still going strong touch wood. totally agree re: sky, you cannot argue the service they offer is top notch but it is silly money

No probs mate

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Not really but I don't have a problem with those that choose to pay sky. I wa switch them for a while and was fed up of all the price increases when I was tied in and couldn't get out. At least with this I pay upfront and know the cost in full.

Nope, still not got my point ?

Edited by jim
  • Like 1

On 31/08/2018 at 11:11, jim said:

If more people had it, the content on SKY would be nowhere near as good as it is. It's these services that inevitably drive prices up with people effectively stealing the content. 

Plus, SKY isn't a ripoff if you know how to play the game with them.

I disagree tbh, if more people left Sky contracts Sky could easily maintain the their standards by not paying by billions to the Premier League. 

Its actually a move that might help the sport in the long term.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Genie said:

I disagree tbh, if more people left Sky contracts Sky could easily maintain the their standards by not paying by billions to the Premier League. 

Its actually a move that might help the sport in the long term.

Sky has been the worst thing to happen to British television, such a shame BSB failed. Anything that drives Sky to implosion is a good thing.

Â