BEIN Sports Subscriptions

tomav84

Anyone have a BEIN Sport (or similar) subscription? Have been trying to subscribe to various asian versions of BEIN through VPN with no joy (i think they block international credit cards). The Thai offering has an alternative method of payment (True Money?) but again appears to be for Thai residents. Anyone had any luck?

How would a content provider know what credit card you used?

It's more likely that the content provider blocks known VPN addresses. Try some different VPNs. And try paying for your VPNs if you are using free ones. The money pays for more resources for ways to achieve this.

26 minutes ago, limpid said:

How would a content provider know what credit card you used?

It's more likely that the content provider blocks known VPN addresses. Try some different VPNs. And try paying for your VPNs if you are using free ones. The money pays for more resources for ways to achieve this.

have spoken to work colleagues who have also had the same problem...we all use paid for VPNs

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

have spoken to work colleagues who have also had the same problem...we all use paid for VPNs

Different ones? Have you tried different exit points?

3 minutes ago, limpid said:

Different ones? Have you tried different exit points?

i'm unsure if it's the VPN to be honest - as we can get to the payment screen, go all through card validations, then all our transactions get declined

13 minutes ago, limpid said:

Sorry, Id misunderstood. With you now.

Get a prepaid card for one of the countries they offer service to. It may be as simple as a currency check,

ooh didnt think of that - thank you sir!

Just now, omariqy said:

How much does it cost out of interest? The subscription that is.

depends on the country - the APAC countries are quite cheap (£3-5 a month ish) whereas from the US it's $20pm

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Or elitetv thata who I have . Their service is great so much cheaper than sky

What APK do they use? I saw one with Smarters Pro and it looked pretty good. Not sure on the EPG though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/08/2018 at 08:29, Demitri_C said:

why dont you just get IPTV?

i went with that in the end...£21 for a year off ebay (LT Television), just an app that goes onto firestick and works great

11 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i went with that in the end...£21 for a year off ebay (LT Television), just an app that goes onto firestick and works great

£21 for a year? That's very cheap. Be very careful though mate there are a lot of scam artists out there where it works for a couple weeks and then stops then they disappear. 

If that happens PM me as the guy i use is they are really good in terms of getting it fixed straight away  when service goes down and they have never disappeared after 3 years.

Iptv is brilliant if more people switched to it sky wouldnt be ripping so many people off

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Iptv is brilliant if more people switched to it sky wouldnt be ripping so many people off

If more people had it, the content on SKY would be nowhere near as good as it is. It's these services that inevitably drive prices up with people effectively stealing the content. 

Plus, SKY isn't a ripoff if you know how to play the game with them.

Edited by jim

36 minutes ago, jim said:

If more people had it, the content on SKY would be nowhere near as good as it is. It's these services that inevitably drive prices up with people effectively stealing the content. 

Plus, SKY isn't a ripoff if you know how to play the game with them.

The content isnt that good. The movie channels are the same movies updated and its only benfit that i kind of miss is recording but with catchup you don't really need this anymore.

It's expensive considering I pay £90 for the year and get all channels and all the foreign channels as well as plenty of additional content

That's two months of sky tv you would get so even if you play them you will nowhere near pay more. Sky also love to up their prices regularly.

Thanks but no thanks

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The content isnt that good. The movie channels are the same movies updated and its only benfit that i kind of miss is recording but with catchup you don't really need this anymore.

It's expensive considering I pay £90 for the year and get all channels and all the foreign channels as well as plenty of additional content

That's two months of sky tv you would get so even if you play them you will nowhere near pay more. Sky also love to up their prices regularly.

Thanks but no thanks

Completely missing my point, but never mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

£21 for a year? That's very cheap. Be very careful though mate there are a lot of scam artists out there where it works for a couple weeks and then stops then they disappear. 

If that happens PM me as the guy i use is they are really good in terms of getting it fixed straight away  when service goes down and they have never disappeared after 3 years.

thanks mate - will let you know...a month in and still going strong touch wood. totally agree re: sky, you cannot argue the service they offer is top notch but it is silly money

Â