U23 Development League 2018/2019

BOF

No O'Hare, no Beadau, no Jack Clark, no Doyle-Hayes, no Blackett-Taylor, no Bazeley-Graham - this is our reserve-reserve team. It's an interesting selection alright!

West Brom have decided to play a £15m winger alongside two full internationals up front - credit to our lads that we're only 1-0 down with more than an hour gone.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

No O'Hare, no Beadau, no Jack Clark, no Doyle-Hayes, no Blackett-Taylor, no Bazeley-Graham - this is our reserve-reserve team. It's an interesting selection alright!

West Brom have decided to play a £15m winger alongside two full internationals up front - credit to our lads that we're only 1-0 down with more than an hour gone.

How many of our lads were out of nappies when Wes signed as a pro?

4 minutes ago, SirSteveUK said:

How many of our lads were out of nappies when Wes signed as a pro?

He'd have been legally in the pub having a pint when a good few of these were born. Youngest is Prosser - Wes was nineteen and a half when he was born.

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

He'd have been legally in the pub having a pint when a good few of these were born. Youngest is Prosser - Wes was nineteen and a half when he was born.

Jake Walker and Dominic Revan are younger than Prosser

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Why do we not play Lansbury, Hogan, Jedinak in these games to build up fitness

West Brom started 2 players that scored in Euro2016 ?

And one of those is now 36 years of age

A few players have birthdays before year end

James Bree turns 21

Jordan Cox, Jake Doyle-Hayes, Jake Humphries, Alex Prosser & Emmanuel Idem all turn  20

Jacob Bedeau turns 19 !!!

and 4 players turn 18

• Thanks 2

Stats updated (long weekend ;)).  As discussed, far and away the youngest starting 11 and squad this season and it'll only get younger once I can get my hands on the DOB of both Luke Ige & Harrison Sohna, likely to be the 2 youngest in the squad on the day.  Results elsewhere put us 5th yet we're still one win off the top, albeit 17 goals worse off.  Toit loik a toiger.  Friday's first team squad should be interesting.

• Like 3

Interesting but worthless info, according the find my past website:

Luke Temitope Ige birth was registered at Waltham Forest, Essex, England in 2000

Harrison Sheriff Sohna birth was registered at Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England in 2002

Worth noting also on our books is:

Myles Baboucarr Sohna birth was registered at Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England in 2002

Twins?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Unused Sub said:

Interesting but worthless info, according the find my past website:

Luke Temitope Ige birth was registered at Waltham Forest, Essex, England in 2000

Harrison Sheriff Sohna birth was registered at Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England in 2002

Worth noting also on our books is:

Myles Baboucarr Sohna birth was registered at Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England in 2002

Twins?

They are twins, yes but I have yet to see them play

The Reading game has been moved to today at 13:00 - it's live on the club's youtube channel.

That seems a short notice decision, I'm sure they put it up on the big screen on Friday night as still being Monday at 19:00.

Ah well, that's my Sunday afternoon sorted anyway :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1