U23 Development League 2018/2019

BOF

https://www.premierleague.com/news/823635

Premier League Cup group stage draw

Group A: Stoke City, Sunderland, Charlton Athletic, Peterborough United
Group B: Blackburn Rovers, Everton, Doncaster Rovers, Sheffield United
Group C: Liverpool, West Bromwich Albion, Burnley, AFC Bournemouth
Group D: Norwich City, Leicester City, Bristol Rovers/Exeter City, Nottingham Forest
Group E: Wolverhampton Wanderers, Swansea City, Southend United/Oxford United, Hull City
Group F: Derby County, Aston Villa, Plymouth Argyle/Portsmouth, Bristol City
Group G: Reading, Fulham, Birmingham City, Colchester United
Group H: Southampton, Newcastle United, Leeds United, Newport County/Notts County

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SirSteveUK said:

Has already bee on the subs bench for the U23, i understand

Just out of curiosity and prompted by the above, you do know that my table in the top post shows who has played in each game? Vassilev came on as a sub in game 1 hence the 'o' beside his name. 

On 21/08/2018 at 02:28, BOF said:

Just out of curiosity and prompted by the above, you do know that my table in the top post shows who has played in each game? Vassilev came on as a sub in game 1 hence the 'o' beside his name. 

Yes - I saw that after I posted

• Like 1

Team for today's 1pm kickoff.

A first start for Walker & O'Hare.  Odutayo makes his first matchday squad of the season and Cox drops to the bench after starting the 2 previous games.

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Superb own goal.

I was on another tab when it went in.  Missed it by seconds.  Stupid no-replay coverage.

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

Ahh .

That's nuts .

Just checking there and I don't think the move to Barnsley was completed, so perhaps he's not on loan.  Although my previous statement is also still the case. 

I was at the game today with Noel, there were quite a lot of people there for an u23 match. In the end, we won 2-1 an OG and can’t remember who scored the other one, no doubt someone will put me right. We lined up with Sarkic in goal who was solid apart from their goal which he made a mistake for. We had Jake Walker at right back who was solid throughout, very dependable, solid in defence and can also carry an attacking threat. We had Isiah Bazely-Graham at centre back who was excellent, I was very impressed by him. Jacob Bedeau played alongside him, he was superb, my man of the match, great potential there, potential first team quality in my opinion. Dominic Revan played at left back and acquitted himself well, he’s usually a centre back but he played well out of position. Callum O’Hare played at right wing unusually for him but played well regardless. Jake Doyle-Hayes played at central midfield and as usual always puts in a shift, he’s industrious and tidy in his work. Jack Clarke played off Kelsey Mooney, he always impresses me, very good talent. Harvey Knibbs played left wing and worked very hard for the team. Kelsey Mooney played up top and played well.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I was at the game today with Noel, there were quite a lot of people there for an u23 match. In the end, we won 2-1 an OG and can’t remember who scored the other one, no doubt someone will put me right. We lined up with Sarkic in goal who was solid apart from their goal which he made a mistake for. We had Jake Walker at right back who was solid throughout, very dependable, solid in defence and can also carry an attacking threat. We had Isiah Bazely-Graham at centre back who was excellent, I was very impressed by him. Jacob Bedeau played alongside him, he was superb, my man of the match, great potential there, potential first team quality in my opinion. Dominic Revan played at left back and acquitted himself well, he’s usually a centre back but he played well out of position. Callum O’Hare played at right wing unusually for him but played well regardless. Jake Doyle-Hayes played at central midfield and as usual always puts in a shift, he’s industrious and tidy in his work. Jack Clarke played off Kelsey Mooney, he always impresses me, very good talent. Harvey Knibbs played left wing and worked very hard for the team. Kelsey Mooney played up top and played well.

Jordan Cox scored our winner from a Dominic Revan cross.

• Like 1