U23 Development League 2018/2019

BOF

I'm sure Callum O'Hare will be delighted to be on the bench :)

We've made a decent start and it's a team with some strengths to it - interesting to see Burton, Ramsey and Prosser start - I think we've seen them more often with the U18's this season haven't we?

Looking at Davis back at reserve level, you can really see how much he's developed. If he can work on his finishing, he can be the real deal. He should really have had two more in this one already - he's really very difficult to knock off the ball.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Looking at Davis back at reserve level, you can really see how much he's developed. If he can work on his finishing, he can be the real deal. He should really have had two more in this one already - he's really very difficult to knock off the ball.

He's looking really sharp, a change from the sluggish lumbering player we saw towards the back end of the season.
i think that hip injury was affecting him more than we maybe realised.

13 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

If Hepburn Murphy cannot get a loan this window you really do fear for his future in the game. Cannot believe he ie still playing these games.

Well , he is only 20 - and lost a lot of time to injury. Loan would be good - and there are suitors apparently

• Like 1

Davis almost looks like he's playing in the wrong age group. He seems a bit bigger, stronger and more developed than most of the rest players on the pitch. He's missing something skill wise though.