U23 Development League 2018/2019

BOF

Jack Clarke doesn’t get talked about much for some reason. For me, he’s outstanding, his range of passing is excellent, he can tackle, he’s just the complete midfielder but he doesn’t get hyped up like the others, I don’t know why that is

6 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

@sir_gary_cahill nice to see a few fresh faces in the line up like Ige, and is Bazeley fairly new to the U23s too?

Ige is yes, Bazeley-Graham not so new, they’re both good talents though no doubt, thanks for the updates chaps. I watched the first team so I missed this match edit- just seen BOF’s post

Edited by sir_gary_cahill
  • Thanks 1

This is Jacob Ramsey’s goal in our 4-2 win against Swansea in the FA Youth Cup. I know it’s technically not the U23 league but thought people might like to see it as it’s a belter:

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Stats updated.  What's the story with Jake Walker.  He's down as a right back, but seems to be playing right wing more this season with Bazeley-Graham playing at right back.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Stats updated.  What's the story with Jake Walker.  He's down as a right back, but seems to be playing right wing more this season with Bazeley-Graham playing at right back.

I don’t think he’s played at right wing, he’s usually a right back who can perform well in central midfield

• Like 2

10 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

This is Jacob Ramsey’s goal in our 4-2 win against Swansea in the FA Youth Cup. I know it’s technically not the U23 league but thought people might like to see it as it’s a belter:

That crap video doesn't do it justice at all. Starts pretty much at the corner flag.

Just hit play, Video starts just before the goal with a swansea throw

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We can confirm that our Birmingham Senior Cup quarter-final tie against Aston Villa will take place at Keys Park on Tuesday 22nd January 2019, kicking-off at 7.45pm………..

The full line-up for the quarter finals is as follows:

Stourbridge v Halesowen Town

Hednesford Town v Aston Villa

Leamington v West Bromwich Albion

Nuneaton Borough v Highgate United

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2018/12/birmingham-senior-cup-tie-against-aston-villa-arranged

• Thanks 1