Skills

A guy who works for me supports Stoke so we tried to find some info. He could find a match report and lineup for Stoke from their website.

I couldn't even find a lineup for us. All I know is Kodjia and Green played because they were in the Stoke match report.
And also Bjarnasson, Jedinak, Gardner and Bree also played as they were on some of the pictures the OS put out.

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

A guy who works for me supports Stoke so we tried to find some info. He could find a match report and lineup for Stoke from their website.

I couldn't even find a lineup for us. All I know is Kodjia and Green played because they were in the Stoke match report.
And also Bjarnasson, Jedinak, Gardner and Bree also played as they were on some of the pictures the OS put out.

This will be pretty much our starting line up for Hull in this case, perfect opportunity to gel the team and tactics away from prying eyes.

Whisper it but any mention of Jack?

8 minutes ago, Nigel said:

This will be pretty much our starting line up for Hull in this case, perfect opportunity to gel the team and tactics away from prying eyes.

Whisper it but any mention of Jack?

I didn't see him mentioned.

I doubt it would be the starting lineup. I'd be very surprised (and alarmed) to see Gardner, Jedinak and Bjarnasson starting together!

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I didn't see him mentioned.

I doubt it would be the starting lineup. I'd be very surprised (and alarmed) to see Gardner, Jedinak and Bjarnasson starting together!

Jedi will be first choice CB as things stand. Im hoping Bjarnasson will be starting in the holding roll......thats me done!

Moreira played according to the OS.

He got his first taste of action in claret and blue earlier this week, keeping a clean sheet in a behind-closed-doors friendly with Stoke City.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/08/01/villa-sign-andre moreira%3fview=amp

Edited by Shropshire Lad
  • Like 1

Â