FIFA 19

Dante_Lockhart

7 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Annoying that you can't sell players you pull from packs. Just have to reinvest them in the Squad Build Challenges.

You can sell players you pull from packs. Just not ones from untradeable rewards. There should be a symbol to show you can sell certain cards.

I just did the bronze, silver and gold player SBCs and can't sell the ones I checked on. I'm guessing those are untradeable reward packs then and it's only the packs I spend coins on?

Edited by Dante_Lockhart

48 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I just did the bronze, silver and gold player SBCs and can't sell the ones I checked on. I'm guessing those are untradeable reward packs then and it's only the packs I spend coins on?

Some SBC rewards will be untradeable but it should say it's 'untradeable' in brackets after the pack name, and yeah the bronze/silver/gold upgrade ones are untradeable though. Marquee Matchups for example are tradeable, the packs you get in that will by far outweigh what you spend to complete it. I got Higuain out of it last week :)

It’s good to see some activity in here. Myself and @ml1dch took it to DM as it was the unpopular choice to like FIFA and Ultimate Team it seemed. 

We’ve both been trading and playing it for a while. @ml1dch more successfully than I, his team is awesome! It does take time and graft to get a good team without spending, but it’s much more rewarding. At the start of the game I was buying packs, but stopped around November I think, and turned to trading, and it has been so much more rewarding! With better results from packs, and personal satisfaction. If you get the app you can do all the SBCs from there. 

My team - 

2ij0kcg.jpg

• Like 2

Damn. Bet that took ages! 1m coins, mental.

I’m on 8000k haha. I did download the app, I’ve been relisting some cards over and over hoping to get a buyer. Brought them at what I thought was a cheap price and hoping to sell for 1-2k profit, no luck yet :(

13 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Damn. Bet that took ages! 1m coins, mental.

I’m on 8000k haha. I did download the app, I’ve been relisting some cards over and over hoping to get a buyer. Brought them at what I thought was a cheap price and hoping to sell for 1-2k profit, no luck yet :(

The market's pretty dull at the moment with not many people buying - depending on the cards. Anything 85 rated was virtually extinct in the week due to them being needed for a number of SBCs, so you'd have more than doubled your money on them.

By contrast, 83s and 84s have been completely flat for months.

Spent the 470k I had on Shearer and Aguero to mix it up a bit up front. Been playing with Ibra and Rooney for months now. 

@Dante_Lockhart the trading game is a bit flat now as mentioned. The best way to do it is pre-empting what SBC are on the way, I follow a few trading tipster on twitter and do a bit that way, and @ml1dch is an absolute oracle! He’s helped me massively over the last 6 months or so! Just got to keep grafting and grinding. 

s25vt0.jpg

I picked this up for £15, which is about as much as this game is worth, boy does this game play terribly at times, it just feels awful, clunky, stuck in the mud and what on earth have they done to the shooting? Timing finishing must be the worst mechanic I've ever seen in a football game, thankfully you can turn it off but something still feels massively off with shooting. 

Another big difference is the attempt to stop speed being the most dominant factor in the game, i.e. to stop the likes of Ahmed Musa being among the best players in the game. This actually isn't a bad idea but again the execution of this is diabolical, so you have situations where it's almost impossible to get away from a slow defender with a fast striker, they almost always catch up to you and manage to 'win the ball' with a tackle from behind. 

I really think they need to sack all the developers and hire in some actual talent. It's like a reverse PES, PES' problem is that whilst the gameplay in game is light years ahead of FIFA, everything else is a total afterthought, in FIFA the gameplay in the game is the afterthought. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

There's this shot abuse going on that's doing my head in. People hits placed shots from outside the box. They hit the ball directly. And the player can be turned with their back towards the goal or any other angel. The ball is really weak but it curls. Keeper stands there like a word removed every time. keep coming up against players that constantly spam these. Usually concede 2 or 3 goals on that. Seems to be no way to counter it. Any ideas? Seems to be something new from a patch or two back. 

On 26/04/2019 at 17:47, ml1dch said:

There's a pretty easy SBC on at the moment if you can rustle up six English gold players. 

52e25h.png

Disclaimer: I may have been luckier with my pack than you are with yours. 

Which one?

Pulled an 87 team of the week Sigurdsson in a pack just, see he’s listed between 60-100k so listed him for 75k buy it now, 50k open bid. Fingers crossed I’ll Finally have a decent wedge of coins!

• Like 2

Got three squads on rotation at the moment.  I absolutely love using Falcao but it's hard to make a really good team around him without spending a fortune that I haven't got.  David Villa is a lot of fun too, though.

The Falcao squad will be updated in the morning when I get my Rivals rewards and buy IF Digne.

Screenshot 2019-05-01 at 22.18.41.png

Screenshot 2019-05-01 at 22.19.07.png

Screenshot 2019-05-01 at 22.19.38.png

Â