FIFA 19

Dante_Lockhart

Trying to make a villa team now ive done a spanish side, in form suso is a beast for spain on the wing, like lightning. 

But yeah some villa players are actually costly, like hourihane, el ghazi, tuanzebe and nyland and only silver, it certainly was cheaper to make a full spanish team than it is villa.

Been playing a lot of Be A Pro drop in games lately. Amazing how shit some people are. Don't pass, lose the ball, get sent off for stupid challenges.. how is the game fun doing that? So much better when you play as a team.

29 games played, 6 goals scored, 9 assists, average rating 7.1

Not bad for a CM.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I played fifa for the first time in 2 months. Wow it's crap. The players just feel so heavy. Everything feels like it's harder than it should be. I really don't like this fifa. 

I remember not particularly enjoying this one when it came out too. I still have yet to touch online. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/01/2019 at 20:07, villan-scott said:

My Ultimate Team for anyone interested!

Addicted to FUT this year. Managed to build a decent side. I’ve been a whore to FIFA and bought FIFA points to build my squad. 

Yup, the addiction is easy to fall into. I'm into my third year of basically living on the companion app. Trading and SBCs are more fun than the actual game these days. Although playing with this is fun (only did Keane this evening, so no idea how he is yet)

mrpe1u.jpg

And yes, that Hazard is glorious to play with. The final Keane SBC gave me Pogba, so I'm now in two minds on whether I should ditch the Serie A plan, but the fullbacks just feel too good to lose.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Yup, the addiction is easy to fall into. I'm into my third year of basically living on the companion app. Trading and SBCs are more fun than the actual game these days. Although playing with this is fun (only did Keane this evening, so no idea how he is yet)

mrpe1u.jpg

And yes, that Hazard is glorious to play with. The final Keane SBC gave me Pogba, so I'm now in two minds on whether I should ditch the Serie A plan, but the fullbacks just feel too good to lose.

Nice team. That’s quality. I haven’t gone down the SBC route, but think I will now. Spent too much buying packs so will go in a new direction and attempt some SBC. 

I’ll upload my latest team after a few tweaks. How did you embed it in the post like that rather than link?

Latest FUT Team

Edited by villan-scott
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Nice team. That’s quality. I haven’t gone down the SBC route, but think I will now. Spent too much buying packs so will go in a new direction and attempt some SBC. 

I’ll upload my latest team after a few tweaks. How did you embed it in the post like that rather than a link? 

[.img]https://photos.app.goo.gl/s1ixqQYfFbfd2oJx5[./

I believe anything linked as an image file which is being hosted online will automatically embed the picture - but it needs to have the file extension (eg .jpg) showing.

Decided I'm going to do this weekend league with my new Pogba and the 87 Mkhitaryan in for Mertens and Dybala. 

Right now is an excellent time to invest - if I were you, I'd take all your spare coins, buy as many 84 rated players as you can for under 3k, leave them for a couple of weeks and I pretty much guarantee there'll be a point that you can sell them on for 6k.

So many people spending money on packs right now, buy them low and sell them when the prices go up. There will be an SBC at the end of the month which will require 83/84 rated players. You'll be pretty much guaranteed to turn a profit.

Edit - that new team looks really nice. Laporte's the obvious weak link, but I can see why he's there for the chemistry.

I tell you what I would do with it (if you can get the coins together) - at the moment there's an SBC for a 91 rated Casillas, and you get a Mega Pack and Prime Gold Player pack as well). Costs around 50k to do, but Lloris would pretty much fund it. Get Azpilicueta in for Laporte and you're golden.

Edited by ml1dch
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, villan-scott said:

I’ll upload my latest team after a few tweaks. How did you embed it in the post like that rather than link?

Latest FUT Team

On that link.

Right click the picture and select "Copy Image address" (or similar. That's what it says on a mac)

Paste that into your post and hit return. It should automatically embed it into the post. That's all I've done below and it's worked.

There's a topic in the "Site Issues" forum on here that you can test your links and practise. Ask in there if you're struggling and people will help you out :thumb: 

B957-FC95-665-C-45-AC-84-D1-6432792-CD36

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ml1dch said:

I believe anything linked as an image file which is being hosted online will automatically embed the picture - but it needs to have the file extension (eg .jpg) showing.

Decided I'm going to do this weekend league with my new Pogba and the 87 Mkhitaryan in for Mertens and Dybala. 

Right now is an excellent time to invest - if I were you, I'd take all your spare coins, buy as many 84 rated players as you can for under 3k, leave them for a couple of weeks and I pretty much guarantee there'll be a point that you can sell them on for 6k.

So many people spending money on packs right now, buy them low and sell them when the prices go up. There will be an SBC at the end of the month which will require 83/84 rated players. You'll be pretty much guaranteed to turn a profit.

Edit - that new team looks really nice. Laporte's the obvious weak link, but I can see why he's there for the chemistry.

I tell you what I would do with it (if you can get the coins together) - at the moment there's an SBC for a 91 rated Casillas, and you get a Mega Pack and Prime Gold Player pack as well). Costs around 50k to do, but Lloris would pretty much fund it. Get Azpilicueta in for Laporte and you're golden.

Thanks for the tips. I’ve been dabbling with trading, but not as much as I should. Will have a look at what you’ve said and turn a profit in a few weeks. Edit - Buying Kante wiped me out for coins!

Yeah Laporte is the weak link. I did the Sol Campbell SBC to get him on loan for 20 games this morning. He’s a monster. 

That Casillas SBC sounds good, I’ll have a look at that. Sell a few squad players and Lloris to fund it. 

This is my first weekend doing Weekend League. Can’t believe I’ve not done it before now. Adds something extra to the games. Really enjoying it, despite only winning 3 from 6 so far! 

Edited by villan-scott

3 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

I have purchased zero FIFA points, just playing casually and trading my way up to this squad.  In game I switch to 4-1-2-1-2 with Icardi and Tevez up top.  Only played 3 games with it so far.

Screenshot 2019-01-11 at 14.45.12.png

Nice team. That’s Tevez card is quality. I’ve come up against him a few times and he’s a beast.

I’ve spent far too much on FIFA points and had an epiphany the other day that despite spending fortunes although my team is looking good, the game still stops you winning a lot!! By scripting and feeling like it’s being played in treacle! So promised myself to not buy anymore. See how long that lasts! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Thanks for the tips. I’ve been dabbling with trading, but not as much as I should. Will have a look at what you’ve said and turn a profit in a few weeks.  

Yeah Laporte is the weak link. I did the Sol Campbell SBC to get him on loan for 20 games this morning. He’s a monster. 

That Casillas SBC sounds good, I’ll have a look at that. Sell a few squad players and Lloris to fund it. 

This is my first weekend doing Weekend League. Can’t believe I’ve not done it before now. Adds something extra to the games. Really enjoying it, despite only winning 3 from 6 so far! 

Three from six is more than decent. I've probably played my way through thirty or so across this year and last and I'd consider three from six as a fine start.

It's a slog, but once in a blue moon you grab a card like that Hazard as a result and it makes it worthwhile. If you can get to 14 wins, you get told Gold 3 and you're likely to get something decent(ish). Get 11 and you'll auto-qualify for another one.

The next card you're going to see a lot of is the new Ibrahimovic. Basically Tevez but a foot taller and stronger. Did the SBC tonight - between him, Keane and Pogba I've got three brand new players to figure out later.

• Like 1

Â