FIFA 19

Dante_Lockhart

On 21/05/2019 at 21:05, Farlz said:

Yup it was the SBC. Wasn't sure whether to bother but there was so much untradeable rubbish in my club I had to give it a go, very pleased I did now. 

Mane is a fantastic pull, he looks incredible. 

How are you finding that Aguero? Mane is really good, scoring much more for me from RW than NIF Neymar ever did. 

I've had nothing good from the ones since - Felipe and Trapp. Although I had a couple of games with Trapp last night and he felt solid.

On 29/05/2019 at 08:59, ml1dch said:

How are you finding that Aguero? Mane is really good, scoring much more for me from RW than NIF Neymar ever did. 

I've had nothing good from the ones since - Felipe and Trapp. Although I had a couple of games with Trapp last night and he felt solid.

He's incredible. One of the best cards I've used over the years. 

Nothing of note for me either.

On 09/05/2019 at 11:39, Dante_Lockhart said:

Well, been playing a bit the weekend and this week and I've made a few changes to my Premier League team. Spent a bit of gold, sold a fair few cards (ranging from 350 to 5000 coins) to help fund. Looking like this now (Valencia is a loan card only unfortunately). I've got 17k coins left so will be saving for a bit now I think as to improve the cards get expensive. Still, 84 overall and 100 chemistry. All good.

trrqOvU.jpg

TbnGQtr.jpg

Did you keep those blue players? All selling for maximum buy-it-now. So get rid ASAP.

Had 20 or so sitting around my club and am now 300k or so richer.

12 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Did you keep those blue players? All selling for maximum buy-it-now. So get rid ASAP.

Nice. Only have 3 left. Just sold 2 as soon as listed. Nice quick 60k. Get the other one got and I’ll have some decent coin to improve the squad.

Been tinkering and trading again, as usual.  Not used this team yet although I built it over a week ago.  Have toyed with the 433-(5) and enjoyed it recently, so the team is built specifically to get the best out of the formation.  Wish me luck!

Screenshot 2019-06-02 at 22.33.39.png

• Like 2

On 01/06/2019 at 22:40, ml1dch said:

Does this go for any blue players across leagues? What's the reason behind the sudden popularity? 

so i haven't bought FIFA for years but was considering coming out of retirement for FIFA 20. reading up on FUT it sounds like quite a cool concept but seen a few posts on here slating it...what are everyone's main criticisms?

5 hours ago, Skruff said:

Does this go for any blue players across leagues? What's the reason behind the sudden popularity? 

I think there was an SBC during the Champs League final so they were going quick.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

fbI3rL5.jpg

Been thinking about your team since this morning, as Promes (for me at least) works better as a wide CAM in something like a 4231.

Might be worth looking at 89 Sarabia or 90 Canales for the CAM role.  Both great dribblers and passers, and with good finishing too.  Add a Deadeye chem and they're red hot.

Of the two I'd probably go for Sarabia because he has a 4* weak foot, so it'll be useful inside the area.  Here's a snapshot of him with the Deadeye chem -

Screenshot 2019-06-04 at 22.20.00.png

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Rocking ahead with this in Rivals. The red lines in CB annoy me, but pretty balanced.

94-D2-CFEB-C3-D4-4-D88-8483-7-A1-DABF509

I think it's Eredvisie TOTS today, and on Sunday there'll be the SBC for it - all the other minor league ones have been 81 rated, and if you get any sort of defender or midfielder then it'll drop nicely in there ahead of any of the players you currently have there, and only cost you around 8k.

Knowing how it tends to go though you'll probably end up with a duplicate untradeable Onana.

On 04/06/2019 at 09:22, tomav84 said:

so i haven't bought FIFA for years but was considering coming out of retirement for FIFA 20. reading up on FUT it sounds like quite a cool concept but seen a few posts on here slating it...what are everyone's main criticisms?

A lot of people think it's a major rip off. Also years and years ago, you could play with your career mode team on multiplayer. Now FUT has replaced that and is geared up to make you buy packs of players. I think like Ronaldo or Messi are like 1 in 250k chance. Then you have a myriad of in forms cards, team of the week, team of the season etc. 

On 04/06/2019 at 09:22, tomav84 said:

It's taken over FIFA and is now the main purpose of the game, development for all other modes has largely halted and FIFA has pretty much become a gambling card game. It sucks. Football seems to be secondary priority for FIFA and it really feels like it when you play the game. The gameplay is trash yet they've done nothing to fix it. Even "YouTube influencers" don't play the actual game, they just stream opening FUT packs. It **** sucks.

There was a time when FIFA used to be about playing football. 

Though, it seems FIFA20 will have a 5v5 FIFA Street mode.... yay, just what we want

/s.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Gonna move him to CM?

Yup. Him and Vieira in the middle with Socrates ahead of them. 

Oddly though, after a few games they've all been outshone by TOTS McGinn who comes on when Vieira starts to flag.

Â