FIFA 19

Dante_Lockhart

2 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Very nice. Although a warning, I got his 90 from WL rewards and really didn't get on with him. He ended up in the Vieira SBC.

Got Mane from the SBC I assume your Aguero is from. Which I'm very happy with, as LM was more or less the only position I didn't have an end-game player for.

Yup it was the SBC. Wasn't sure whether to bother but there was so much untradeable rubbish in my club I had to give it a go, very pleased I did now. 

Mane is a fantastic pull, he looks incredible. 

spent the night trading, buying etc... and I've ended up with the below that I think will sort me for a long time now. Only 2 I still need to get are McGeady and Bowen. Can anyone see anywhere that I could perhaps enhance my chemistry? (I know getting in Henderson as GK would help but I can't sell Onana as he's untradeable, and he's a pretty decent keeper.)

ctj0M3d.jpg

I entered a work tournament having not played FIFA 19 at all.

I can't attack for shit, crossing is terrible. Luckily I can defend so I'm squeezing out 1-0 wins.

5 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

You won't get McGeady now - he was an SBC last week and not on the market.

Maybe save for 87 De Ligt to replace Clarke. Hard link to Onana, and definitely better.

Ah bollocks. That's screwed that then. I'll have to put Lowe or something on the left instead.

Good shout on De Ligt. Not gonna be a perfect EFL team but small sacrifices eh?

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I entered a work tournament having not played FIFA 19 at all.

I can't attack for shit, crossing is terrible. Luckily I can defend so I'm squeezing out 1-0 wins.

Might be advisable to disable the horrific 'timed finishing' mechanic they've introduced.

Yeah it's a card game now. Even YouTube content creators just do shit with cards 'cos the actual game is awful. I kinda wish I liked FUT as it would make the game more enjoyable to play as it's a game I use to play so much, but I absolutely despise what FUT has done to FIFA. 

14 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I've been playing FUT since FIFA13 and have never figured out how to either a) do that or b) resist it.

Last fifa I was stupid enough to buy was 15, and the "sheild ball" button was L2.  Use to work fairly well, unless the angle of the tackle was too great, then they'd nip in and take ball from you. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Use L2, it's easy and effective.

If I'm running side by side with someone to the ball and press L2 before I get there does it push them off the ball?

1 minute ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

If I'm running side by side with someone to the ball and press L2 before I get there does it push them off the ball?

Fairly sure it does, becomes a battle of strength at least, rather than your player getting annihilated. 

Got my 87 De Ligt finally. Sold off a boat load of players to raise the funds. 

86 rating, 88 chemistry. Been trying to wheel and deal the last few days. Still got 30 on my transfer list so hopefully have a bit more coin to upgrade a position at the end of it.

Edited by Dante_Lockhart

Â