FIFA 19

Dante_Lockhart

Definitely day 1 from me! As they always are. Mainly because there's no competition for the game.

No doubt it will be the same game as 18 but with little tweaks. But i'm game! 

Hoping for a 3v3 mode this year! 

Edited by PieFacE

I seem to get codes for everything from EA, Guess maybe bacause i have been registered there for years, Part of their game tester program, do some of the surveys they send, Had EA access since launch & generally play most of the games they release (bar the NBA stuff) i must be reasonably high up on their list for sending people crap.

If you have an account on their website just goto the email preferences and check you are signed up for email notifications (you can pick & choose games/franchises) and you may get lucky. There is a whole bunch of stuff you can say you like/sign up for on the user panel of their website.

They are account specific codes and are split between career/pro clubs/FUT and seem to be aimed at the mode you have played most previously along with general access to kick-off mode.

Edited by LakotaDakota

Looks almost identical to FIFA 18, which I'm told is virtually identical to FIFA 17, about time a third player game onto the market, FIFA is pretty crap but is at least a vastly more compelling game (in career mode) than say PES' master league. PES still has significantly better game play mind, it's so much smoother, FIFA is stuck in the mud in comparison, but the extras FIFA gives you makes it a better proposition. 

I'll probably buy this a couple of months after release for a fraction of the release price. PES I've given up on.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Fowlersrs said:

Both fifa and pes are a real struggle right now. Fifa isn't adding enough to a new title to warrant buying it. Pes has the better game mechanics but the die hards will only play fifa cos licences 

Better in game gameplay yes but the rest is trash. Master League is radically behind Career Mode in every single aspect to the point where trading off inferior in game gameplay is worth it for the overall experience (e.g. more interesting season objectives, better control over your budget, larger database of players to sign, training of players, the youth academy, the fact that retired players aren't just lazily re-inserted etc). 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fowlersrs said:

Both fifa and pes are a real struggle right now. Fifa isn't adding enough to a new title to warrant buying it. Pes has the better game mechanics but the die hards will only play fifa cos licences 

Yeah the gameplay on PES is better. Everything else is an utter shambles though. Even simple things like menu UI design are absolute garbage. 

Stick PES's gameplay in a FIFA game then it will be perfect. 

Anyway, sounds like Fifa19 is a carbon copy of Fifa18. Wasn't really expecting anything else but something a little bit different would be nice. 3v3 Seasons would be cool. 

Â