André Moreira

Tomaszk

I can't understand why one is not allowed to have a negative opinion about one performance on here without being ridiculed.

No one is saying that they're writing the keeper off.  It was a poor performance. It was his debut, and yes he may well get better.  But it was a poor performance.  A clean sheet and penalty save doesn't make it a good performance any more than Hourihane's winner makes his performance a good one.

We ALL hope he turns out to be world beater.  

IN THIS ONE GAME SO FAR he has made some dodgy decisions and got away with it.  Just saying it how I see it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thug said:

I can't understand why one is not allowed to have a negative opinion about one performance on here without being ridiculed.

No one is saying that they're writing the keeper off.  It was a poor performance. It was his debut, and yes he may well get better.  But it was a poor performance.  A clean sheet and penalty save doesn't make it a good performance any more than Hourihane's winner makes his performance a good one.

We ALL hope he turns out to be world beater.  

IN THIS ONE GAME SO FAR he has made some dodgy decisions and got away with it.  Just saying it how I see it

In a sea of negativity you are trying to defend one little wave of negativity.

Good luck with that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, weedman said:

Seeing Bunn start tonight made me think of this guy. Honestly how crap must you be to be behind both Nyland and Bunn in the pecking order?! 

He is only 21 which is baby age for a keeper. He also takes up a loan spot

Then again his manager is also not a fan of youth

Â