André Moreira

Tomaszk

4 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh don’t be such a grumpy bum!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nigel said:

Im just not sure about a foreign kid coming in as our number 1 (If he is indeed our no1)!

......God i hope this post is thrown down my throat in a few months!

From what i saw last Saturday, he will no doubt be out no 1.

42 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Thought you had seen him in action then.....till i realised what you meant.

Slightly disappointing!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

I think he will be eventually. Jed will get first crack. Bruce always is fair that way.. you play well enough you keep the shirt (except for Bikir)..

Moreira played in the behind closed doors friendly and kept a clean sheet.. He wont get it straight away though. May be 5-6 rounds before we see him.. unless Jed plays a blinder this season

1 hour ago, KSV said:

I think he will be eventually. Jed will get first crack. Bruce always is fair that way.. you play well enough you keep the shirt (except for Bikir)..

Moreira played in the behind closed doors friendly and kept a clean sheet.. He wont get it straight away though. May be 5-6 rounds before we see him.. unless Jed plays a blinder this season

Yeah i would agree with this.  Unfortunately we will see some mistakes before it happens

4 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

Portuguese people mostly speak really good english. I believe they don't dub their films and TV like the Spanish/French/Italians and have a general idea that they need to have a second language. 

Agreed, especially with younger generations and higher levels of education. Although in the North, such as Braga, I think it is less common, but purely anecdotal (ain't got no stat to back)

• Like 1

Â