André Moreira

Tomaszk

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

It will take him most of the season to acclimatise to the English game, how many crosses he drops or decides not to come for, as he adjusts, remains to be seen.

Man City and Liverpool spent a lot more money on foreign keepers and amazingly this wasnt an issue

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Man City and Liverpool spent a lot more money on foreign keepers and amazingly this wasnt an issue

I'm thinking more the Man utd keeper,took him a while to find his feet, or should that be hands ?

Edited by sheepyvillian

19 minutes ago, sne said:

Wonder if we'll end up with a situation where this isn't a signing by the manager and thus he'll chose not to use him because of it?

dont think Bruce is really in a demanding position. Now if Bruce doesnt rate him then thats a different story

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Just read an article by HITC(awful site but always turns up top of searches) 

One of reasons this is a bad signing is he failed to breakthrough as Atletico starting goalkeeper ????????

To be fair, if he isn't getting ahead of the best goalkeeper in the World right now (IMO), then Moreira out!!!  :detect: 

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

Bravo and De Gea were shocking in their first seasons.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/horrendous-stat-proves-man-citys-9628046

"Horrendous stat proves Man City's Claudio Bravo is currently the worst goalkeeper in the ENTIRE Premier League"

Edited by carewjust4u

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/08/01/villa-sign-andre moreira

Moreira.ashx?h=720&la=en&mw=1280&w=1280&

Aston Villa is pleased to announce that Andre Moreira has joined on a season-long loan from Atletico Madrid.

The 22-year-old goalkeeper started his career in his native Portugal before joining Atletico.

Since moving to the Spanish capital, Moreira has spent time on loan with clubs back in his homeland, most recently with Belenenses. 

He has also represented Portugal at international level with the U19s, U20s and U21s.

He said: “I am very excited. It’s such a big opportunity at such a big club. 

“It’s the perfect opportunity at the right moment. It’s a big move for me.

“Aston Villa is a great football club – a famous football club. 

"The training facilities are great. I know the stadium is famous and historic. I just can’t wait to get started now.”

Welcome to B6

Edited by VILLAMARV
  • Like 1

Â