André Moreira

Tomaszk

32 minutes ago, KH** said:

Apparently going to be with a view to a permanent deal 

I wonder how many loans of young players with a 'view to a permanent deal' we will see now that we are in a position to do it?

Edited by New_Hope
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Another keeper on loan who will bugger off once the season is over.

Just use Jed Steer for crying out loud, hes older and more experienced. Use the limited funds we have to get in some defenders!

Have you watched Steer? Makes Enkelman look safe and assured

• Haha 1

Just now, SuffolkVillan said:

Have you watched Steer? Makes Enkelman look safe and assured

Yes I have, and no he doesn't

Have you watched André Moreira? H'es 22 and has little playing time throughout his short career, can you say with certainty that he is better than Enckleman?

I wouldnt mind if we were getting in an experienced keeper on loan, but I dont see the point of loaning a kid in such an important position. 

People are getting excited because Mendez is his agent, and ignoring that he's never played regularly 

1 hour ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

He seems very inexperienced but a keeper of any sort is needed. Jorge Mendes client too.

Hmm mendes client.. That could be the best bit of news I've heard in a while. Hopefully the new owners have been on the phone asking him to sort out a new side for us.. A la wolves.. 

Edited by richp999
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

His kicking is atrocious and costs us to lose the ball any time we pass back to him.

He is extremely slow in reacting to plays. He is hesitant to come off his line. And to top it off, he can't stay fit for long periods.

That is a recipe for disaster if you do not have an adequate back up. 

You've basically just described Sam Jonhstone.

I think Steer would be just fine at this level. However if this loan deal is with the view for a perm deal then I'm happy with it, not particularly happy if it's just a loan though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Can’t be happening. Bruce doesn’t like young players and therefore wouldn’t loan a young goalkeeper for another season. It’s a lie. 

He doesn't mind youth of other clubs. It's our own he has no interest in.

• Thanks 1

Â