UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

On 11/26/2017 at 03:03, Tegis said:

Well, that didn't go Bispings way, at all

Not at all surprising and I guess I can understand Bisping looking to cash in before quitting, but it's a hell of a way to build a nest!

Not sure if the story has made it outside of Irish shores but Conor McGregor was reported to have punched a high up criminal in a pub a few days ago.  Rumours of extortion and threats on his life doing the rounds now.

This from a prominent Irish crime reporter

I just want to make a comment about this. Conor McGregor is potentially in very, very serious danger, I hear that from my sources and from looking at the lay of the land. He has ended up crossing swords- accidentally or however -  with some very, very heavy people, or some people who are related to some very, very heavy people who could pose a very serious threat to his safety, and potentially his life. And I don't say that lightly.

These people don't care. They don't have “And these people, you have to remember – as I keep saying – they don’t care, they don’t have parameters, they don’t have boundaries, they don’t discriminate between whether you’re an international sporting icon or just a man on the street. They shoot you, they injure you, they do whatever they want to do.

I think it’s extraordinary. And I think in the next 24-48 hours, I believe that An Garda Síochána will be approaching Conor McGregor and saying to him, ‘By the way, we just want to officially inform you that potentially your safety is at risk.

I think it’s an extraordinary state of affairs. And watch this space.

Original story here.

A well-known Irish celebrity has assaulted a close associate of a senior Kinahan cartel henchman in a south Dublin pub.

During the row, a man in his 50s with close links to convicted drug dealer Graham 'The Wig' Whelan (35) was punched.

I thought I seen a reported story that the criminal dude seen mcgregor went up to him and demanded 1/2 mill or he wont leave the club alive ......then conor proceeded to deck the word removed .... either way he shouldnt be mixing with those Dubs any more ...... :ph34r::ph34r:

2 hours ago, Tegis said:

And the ladies put on a arm-bar clinic. 3 of them in the prelims

Gillian Roberson :wub:

https://streamable.com/wcr28

Rachel Ostovich :wub: (.)(.)

https://streamable.com/joykr

Montana De La Rosa :wub:

https://streamable.com/1d0u7

Really poor standard of fighting getting caught in armbars like that. I don't understand how this keeps happening given what a huge weapon it is in the female divisions.

43 minutes ago, villakram said:

Really poor standard of fighting getting caught in armbars like that. I don't understand how this keeps happening given what a huge weapon it is in the female divisions.

Whole new division = mismatches galore

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Good night!

I thought his head went into orbit :o .

No words for the Gaethje - Alvarez and the Oliveira  - Medeiros fitghts. Just filthy insane. Holy cow

• Like 2

Yup, brill event with the exception of the Pettis fight, which was a stinker, though to be expected given the skill set of his opponent.

The amount of people in my vicinity who joked about Overeem being dead was somewhat funny... somewhat. Speaking of Oliveira, the other one got his face completely bashed in. Not at all fun to watch. Was a pity to see Aldo go out like that as his clear lack of cardio due to a shortened camp came back to bite him really hard. His leg kicks were really working, but I do wonder how much damage he does to himself also as he was very shy about going again after throwing one.

• 2 weeks later...
Â