UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

12 minutes ago, BOF said:

UFC 215 has just lost its main event.  Due to a viral illness Ray Borg is unfit to fight Demetrious Johnson.

I doubt anybody will notice TBH!

The only reason I would like this fight to go ahead is so Mighty Mouse gets the record and will be free to move up for some interesting money fights.

5 hours ago, Nigel said:

I doubt anybody will notice TBH!

The only reason I would like this fight to go ahead is so Mighty Mouse gets the record and will be free to move up for some interesting money fights.

Mighty mouse needs to go up a class and make some proper fights... he's cursed with a poor talent pool in his division. Same as the UFC PPVs it seems! 

35 minutes ago, villakram said:

Mighty mouse needs to go up a class and make some proper fights... he's cursed with a poor talent pool in his division. Same as the UFC PPVs it seems! 

Fully agree, and there are some genuinely cracking fights when he does move up.  

Funny enough after he gets this record its only then will he get what he really wants, recognition from the masses....and the money to go with it!

On 9/9/2017 at 00:58, Tegis said:

WAR Latifi

:D

I was about to complain about the chick-fights but then Moras and Vieira snapped some arms and squeezed some necks. Lovely!

Solid performances from Cejudo and Dos Anjos as well. And Melendez is one tough SOB, that leg was out of commission

Some very interesting fights tonight in Pittsburgh. Especially looking forward to see Justin Ledet, crisp MMA striking and a needed face amongst the heavy dudes.

Oh,  and Montana Stewart from the current TUF-show is hooooooooott :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Greatest of all time, no denying it. And setting the record with this funky move in the last round, again, is just insane. Demetrious Johnson!!!!!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tegis said:

Greatest of all time, no denying it. And setting the record with this funky move in the last round, again, is just insane. Demetrious Johnson!!!!!!

maybe, but true legendary status will require him to take some risks. 

37 minutes ago, villakram said:

maybe, but true legendary status will require him to take some risks. 

He has wasted himself for the last couple of years trying to get this record that no one really cares about, bemoaning UFC for his treatment. It was his choice to stay in that stale division.

Id say now its out of the way he will aim for the money, which will go hand in hand with popularity and general recognition.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

He has wasted himself for the last couple of years trying to get this record that no one really cares about, bemoaning UFC for his treatment. It was his choice to stay in that stale division.

Id say now its out of the way he will aim for the money, which will go hand in hand with popularity and general recognition.

Yep, that would be the thing that separated prime Anderson from the pack. Going up and wiping the floor with the 205ers from time to time. 

14 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

No Love vs Mighty Mouse would be worth watching!

Yep,  alternatively Cruz or Dillashaw, all 3 would offer MM a step up in quality, money and viewing figures.

Id like to see him make the step up now, no more of these weight cross over fights please.

• 3 weeks later...
Â