UFC/Pride/MMA

Hendo vs Lombard, f***in hell.

Guida vs Ortega on the undercard was brilliant too.

Jessica Andrade was really good too, can't say much about her punchbag she didn't do much.

Really enjoyed that one - top event.

Lots of highlights:

Dariush TKO of Vick

The Hendo TKO

The last 10 seconds of the Holloway/Lamas fight!

Bisping you legend - just goes to show you it's dangerous to underestimate your opponents as Rockhold found out:)

As for the event, it was a right hoot. The Reyes vs Kim fight that started the event really set the tone. What a slobber-knocker.

"Bruce Leeroy" looked every bit as flashy as always but with purpose this time. Outclassed Miller

Andrade did exactly what Joanna did to Penne, carbon-copy beatdown 

Dariush , great KO and redemption for the eyepokes

Ortega , great KO , One does not simply finish Guida

Poirier smacking Green around whilst getting trash-talked to. Lovely. Green is WAY to cocky for his own good, Punk!

Hendo, enough said. Legend

Holloway, Dominates and draws a line in the sand for the last 10 seconds. Fantastic.

And Bisping, really happy for the guy. Looong journey to get there but he did it. Shame on the Engling media though. I had a peek just now and theres precious little about this feat. Its a massive achievement by a real underdog. Shame!

• Like 1

I know you Brits have a weird way of downplaying your athletes achievements (especially the cocky ones) but enjoy this one, it's magnificent.

Bisping is probably the one fighter I've seen live the most times apart from Gus. His walk ins in Manchester are pretty special

bisping-rockhold-ko1_zpsssafk212.gif

bisping-rockhold-ko2_zpsciwrurwv.gif

bisping-rockhold-ko3_zpsrvcrorb0.gif

Lesnar vs Mark Hunt it is. Gotta give it to Brock, he doesn't take the easy money and road.

So it's either a walk off Hunt KO or a hammerfist bonanza on the ground TKO for Lesnar.

Lovely freakshow of Japanese proportions :)

• Like 2

I've never watched a UFC tournament, and I've not watched WWE in the better part of a decade. But I have to see how Lesnar gets on in a proper fight after this long a break, I'm in.

43 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've never watched a UFC tournament, and I've not watched WWE in the better part of a decade. But I have to see how Lesnar gets on in a proper fight after this long a break, I'm in.

I'd imagine he'll be on his arse unconscious within the first round.

Oh man, Hunt? Gonna be murder. The 200 card is just crazy, as you'd expect, should be a great entry point to the sport @Davkaus, although UFC don't actually do tournaments anymore, haven't done so for years and years. There are champions and official rankings nowadays. 

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â