UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

got £50 tickets the first time, and they were the 2nd cheapest (cheapest being £25), the 2nd time they had raised the prices and i got £50 tickets again, but they were the cheapest avaiable that time. tbh not much in it, id get the cheapest next time, i know alot of people spend alot more for the better tickets, but im happy enough being up in the gods, they have good screens to follow it on etc...

o2 has 20,000 capacity and they sold it out, so imagine they will sell out brum.

oh and they were going under RRP on ebay the week b4, depends if u wanna chance that happening again, the guys next to us paid £40 a pair for theres!

"Thiago “Pitbull” Alves is slated to return on Oct. 19 to face former “Ultimate Fighter” winner Diego Sanchez"

now THATS more like it!!!!

"Thiago “Pitbull” Alves is slated to return on Oct. 19 to face former “Ultimate Fighter” winner Diego Sanchez"

now THATS more like it!!!!

That one will not go the distance!

Just got my tickets - went for ones that were £75 (plus they charge a 10% fee on top!!!) If anyone wants to get theirs today you can buy tickets using the password 'count'

Just got my tickets - went for ones that were £75 (plus they charge a 10% fee on top!!!) If anyone wants to get theirs today you can buy tickets using the password 'count'

yeh i got mine this morning

block 10 upper

where are you?

*spoiler*

Well, Forrest did it. Didn't think he had it in him. Those leg kicks and the iron chin did it. Great stuff.

As for the others, I thought Stevenson was impressive with the submission and Lytles cut was just nasty!

87 up next & Lesnar's fighting. :mrgreen:

Anderson Silva vs James Irvin before that with Silva moving up a weight class. Could be fun as Silva has already wiped the floor with the entire middleweight opposition.

Anderson Silva vs James Irvin before that with Silva moving up a weight class. Could be fun as Silva has already wiped the floor with the entire middleweight opposition.

Silva is an absolute joy to watch, I will NEVER get tired of him destroying people.

• 2 weeks later...
Machida vs Thiago Silva at UFC 89!!!

i can't believe it, this will be amazing!

Wohoo! Both undefeated and both excellent. If it wasn't for the fact that this is in the UK, it would be the main event. I hope Thiago wins. His fights rarely go the distance.

Silva is an absolute joy to watch, I will NEVER get tired of him destroying people.

I concur Anderson Silva at the moment appears far too good for the UFC weight class or not the martial arts teach you how to beat stronger opponents with your technique and strategy.

Silva's opponent might have 'knockout' power but it's irrelevant if he can't hit him!

Not sure where i am sitting! Machida will be good to watch - i am not a big fan of his style - in his last fight against Ortiz i wanted him to get involved in a slug fest - can totally understand why he didnt though! Can appriciate that he is amazingly good at fighting the style that he does.

*spoilers*

Affliction and UFC Fightnight.

Hard to argue against the two best pound for pound fighters. Anderson Silva toyed with Irvin and Fedor Emelianenko took out a two time UFC heavyweight in 10 seconds. Superb fighters the both of them. Fedor vs Barnett next? Arlovski looked good as well.

CB Dollaway also took out Jesse Taylor which was a bit of a surprise to me.

Good weekend all in all. Fedor is immense!

• 3 weeks later...

Thought UFC 87 was very good last night - Brock is awesome - he is going to take some stopping. Thought that Rob Emersons knock out punch after 12 seconds was great too. Thought GSP looked amazing at some points too - Fitch is one tough cooking for lasting 5 rounds!

Â