UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

No rules or any other details announced thus far. No way Mayweather is not having an advantageous situation for himself and I wouldn't be surprised if this falls through and Mayweather ends up as a guest referee or some such WWE-esque nonsense.

• Like 1

On 05/11/2018 at 10:24, villakram said:

No rules or any other details announced thus far. No way Mayweather is not having an advantageous situation for himself and I wouldn't be surprised if this falls through and Mayweather ends up as a guest referee or some such WWE-esque nonsense.

Well that didn't take long. All a big mis-understanding see ?

Mayweather on Wednesday pulled back from his announcement in an Instagram post in which he said he had never agreed to a formal bout with Japanese kickboxing phenom Tenshin Nasukawa and that he and his team were "completely derailed" by the magnitude of the event announced.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/25206972/floyd-mayweather-says-never-agreed-official-fight-kickboxer

• Haha 1

Love martial arts. I have trained in Arakan and dabbled in Muay Thai.

There's no room for ego when you're pinned to the ground by someone who could end your life.

The discipline and philosophy has always attracted me as much as the art of combat itself.

Never really watched UFC much. I've seen a few fights of Anderson Silva but his name is the only name that stuck with me.

Recently my friend showed me the boxer who's meant to overtake Mayweather, I think his name was Joshua.

I enjoy watching the fights but can't stand the hype that surrounds it and the way some of the fighters carry on.

• Like 1

Cowboy with the most wins and most finishes in UFC history. Legend

AND HOW THE F DOES YAIR DO THIS IN THE LAST SECOND OF THE LAST ROUND?? Thats the nuttiest thing I've seen. And the fight itself was awesome from the start.

https://streamable.com/exkt9

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Tegis said:

UFC, in their infinite wisdom, are putting Rachael Ostovich and Greg Hardy on the same card.

image.png.3802eb617d2f8ae8b147f46b2df4b31b.png

All that bad publicity just after moving to ESPN, what a shame.

Edited by villakram
confusced

2 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Max Holloway put on a MMA clinic last night in UFC231!

He's really taking his game to another level.

And Nelson literally squeezed the juice out of Oliviera 😬

• Like 2

Â