UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Well, my bet came in

Spoiler

Khabib by sub

We remember what happened to Paul Daley of course - and the events after the fight were worse. A lot worse. He should be banned from the UFC. 

As opposed to his opponent, who decided to jump out and start another fight?

They're both a pair of dickheads who'd probably be in prison if they weren't able to make a fortune beating the shit out of each other for people's entertainment.

• Like 2

I really enjoyed the whole card tbh. Starting with the karate hottie (giggety).  The Ferguson fight was absolutely crazy.  They're both brilliant fighters. Reyes looked very good. The Lewis finish was absolute Hollywood. Volkov spent the whole fight being very careful not to fall into Lewis's trap, only to do so with seconds to go. The McGregor fight was so tense. There was a lot of respect for each other's abilities in that ring and you could see there were no loose manoeuvres. That second round was brutal. I thought Conor was gone for sure, so big kudos to him for surviving. Even Khabib looked shattered coming out for round 3.  But ultimately the best fighter won. It's like trying to get an eel off your fishing line when he's squirming all over you. What happened afterwards was almost befitting the crap that had gone before. Conor getting a sly punch off one of Khabib's team was probably payback for the bus fiasco.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

As opposed to his opponent, who decided to jump out and start another fight?

They're both a pair of dickheads who'd probably be in prison if they weren't able to make a fortune beating the shit out of each other for people's entertainment.

Khabib was racially abused by McGregor and his team throughout the build up and was being (allegedly) racially abused by Dillion Danis after the fight prior to Khabib jumping the cage. So whilst his actions weren't right they wouldn't have happened had McGregor and team conducted themselves with even a shred of honour and respect throughout the build up and post fight stuff.

Most of this is on McGregor, including him trashing Khabib's bus (which also injured another fighter) and suggesting that he'd be going down for 'murder' had Khabib or anyone else left that bus to confront him. I guess right after a fight you are full of adrenaline and your actions aren't always going to be rational.

48 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

McGregor is a piece of shit, delighted with this, he's a moron and his behaviour and conferences appeal only to the low common denominator out there.

Hang on..McGregor talks alot of crap he does but he is always gracious in defeat. What khabib did was pure stupidity. You won the fight enjoy the moment that will hurt McGregor more.

The khabib people who are attacked McGregor from.behind are the real piece of shit. Cowards and I hope they get banned for life. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hang on..McGregor talks alot of crap he does but he is always gracious in defeat. What khabib did was pure stupidity. You won the fight enjoy the moment that will hurt McGregor more.

The khabib people who are attacked McGregor from.behind are the real piece of shit. Cowards and I hope they get banned for life. 

McGregor is the ultimate coward. He talks shit and never backs it up, you seem to be forgetting the 'bus incident' and seem to be ok with McGregor and co constantly bringing Khabib's religion into the conversation. It's not OK to behave like this and then simply write it off by being 'gracious' after getting beaten to a pulp. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

McGregor is the ultimate coward. He talks shit and never backs it up, you seem to be forgetting the 'bus incident' and seem to be ok with McGregor and co constantly bringing Khabib's religion into the conversation. It's not OK to behave like this and then simply write it off by being 'gracious' after getting beaten to a pulp. 

He was a idiot and you won't hear me defend him for that. He was punished for that incident. Khabib got the ultimate revenge by beating him and making him tap. Now he has disgraced himself and over shadows the win. Pure stupidity 

• Like 2

McGregor is mainly to blame for all of this, he racially abused Khabib, insulted his family, insulted his friends just to get inside Khabib head and make him lose his mind not to mention throw a trolley at a bus window. Khabib while also an asshole should be applauded for not losing his mind a long time ago

McGregor and his "crew" brings nothing but shame on Ireland

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

McGregor is mainly to blame for all of this, he racially abused Khabib, insulted his family, insulted his friends just to get inside Khabib head and make him lose his mind not to mention throw a trolley at a bus window. Khabib while also an asshole should be applauded for not losing his mind a long time ago

McGregor and his "crew" brings nothing but shame on Ireland

He shouldn't be applauded he is just a big a idiot and thug as McGregor 

Â