NFL Fantasy Football 2018

Brumerican

Just got the reminder email for our league, but keep getting this:

• You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)
  • There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115)

Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I'd like to have a go if possible.

Although 

52025eeec856113fa9000014_736.jpg

Create a Yahoo fantasy account and do some 14 team mock drafts .

Ask KKR to send you an invite.

You already know who the star players are around the league and the game is pretty intuitive so you'll be fine .

Looks like we have a Dante replacement and you'll draft first with everyone sliding down a peg .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

• You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)
  • There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115)

Any ideas?

The only guy who has not replied to this thread is the one with all the power .

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Looks like we have a Dante replacement and you'll draft first with everyone sliding down a peg .

giphy.gif

• Like 1

22 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Any ideas?

yeah i get the same

18 hours ago, Brumerican said:

The only guy who has not replied to this thread is the one with all the power .

KKR OUT!!!!!

On 26/07/2018 at 22:31, Brumerican said:

Unless you were going to draft Marino I think you'll still have your pick at 2.?

With Dan Marino, Barry Sanders and William 'The Fridge' Perry, I can't fail to win! 

On 27/07/2018 at 14:42, rjw63 said:

KKR OUT!!!!!

I swear these threads get earlier and earlier each season!  Or maybe it is just me trying to forget about my horrendous showing last year!?

I am in and i believe our league auto-renewed a few days ago so check your accounts everyone and let me know if there are any issues.

1 hour ago, kkr said:

I swear these threads get earlier and earlier each season!  Or maybe it is just me trying to forget about my horrendous showing last year!?

I am in and i believe our league auto-renewed a few days ago so check your accounts everyone and let me know if there are any issues.

I started it a day later this year ? (It was July 20th last year) 

We have had confirmations back a lot quicker this year though and people know their draft position earlier than last year too .

Just need you to replace Dante with Xela and for Bernie Buckeye to reply and it's all go . 

Looks like draft will take place on Monday September 3rd at 8pm (We drafted at 8pm on the last Monday before game 1 last year, which was my birthday IIRC)

I'll be sober this time.

Â