NFL Fantasy Football 2018

Brumerican

4 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

I'm in - but the league page doesnt say much.... Sunday!!! You trying to get me divorced

We did it on a Monday last year which wasn't fair to the Russian posters on reflection.

It's just a starting point to aim for some kind of consensus. 

I wouldn't be able to do Monday if it was between 7.30-9.30.

With regards to scoring, how do people feel about players getting points for completion, reception, rush? IMO it heavily favours RB's and QB's so potentially reduce theirs to 0.5 or increase a reception to 2 pts to try and balance it out a bit?

Just now, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

I wouldn't be able to do Monday if it was between 7.30-9.30.

With regards to scoring, how do people feel about players getting points for completion, reception, rush? IMO it heavily favours RB's and QB's so potentially reduce theirs to 0.5 or increase a reception to 2 pts to try and balance it out a bit?

Get the squiggle out dude . I'm sure 14 idiots can find some agreement that suits all in the next 5 weeks.

17 hours ago, Brumerican said:

in my other 12 team league (with betting) draft was done randomly and i got 12th :(

If we are allowed to trade draft positions and anyone wants picks the 14/15 turn, let me know

2 hours ago, zak said:

in my other 12 team league (with betting) draft was done randomly and i got 12th :(

If we are allowed to trade draft positions and anyone wants picks the 14/15 turn, let me know

You can't avoid FFP sir .

2 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

You can't avoid FFP sir .

hmmm, maybe ill bow out, start a new user, join the league and get first pick!

Avoidance or Evasion? 

Just now, zak said:

hmmm, maybe ill bow out, start a new user, join the league and get first pick!

Avoidance or Evasion? 

Unsporting . 

We do however need a replacement for Dante now though. 

2 hours ago, zak said:

This is why we should be doing a dynasty league as well as a redraft!

Â