Wes Edens

NurembergVillan

Bucks is my second NBA since Wes bought Villa. But guess who's my first team? It's Phoenix Suns! As much as I wanted to see Wes Edens success, I didn't think I'd cheer against him in Bucks first final since the 70's! As that the first for final for my team since 28 years!

Sorry Wes, Hopefully you'll win a trophy next year with our beloved Aston Villa, but I can't cheer for Bucks this time! Been waiting for this finals since more than 16 years. But If the Suns somehow lost it, atleast Bucks will be the winner.

Edited by abdulaziz1

11 hours ago, John said:

I see Wes is involved in the £6.3 billion Morrisons takeover bid. The successful offer (which is subject to shareholder approval) was led by the US private equity firm Fortress, Investment Group which Wes is co-founder of. A potential new shirt sponsor?

Apollo Global Capital are looking at gazzumping Fortress with a late bid for Morrisons. 

• Thanks 1

As per my name, I’m in Chicago. After Wes half bought Villa I switched my allegiance to the Bucks (never really into the Bulls anyways).

Have a Villa shirt with Giannis 34 on the back… Apparently it was too many letters for the Villa shop to add Antetokounmpo!

They aren’t looking good. Think of getting into a 7 leg final and Jack carrying an injury… You’d be very concerned.

At least I made money on the Over last night.

Edited by ChicagoVillan1983
Adding stuff
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Giannis has dragged them back to 2-2 in the series. As an aside, NBA refs make PL refs look like Collina

Doing it at both ends of the court these last 2 games. What injury concern?

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Is Wes wearing villa casual tshirt or just claret and blue colours?

Wes was going crazy :D 

People were clowning Giannis for staying, now he has 200m in the bag and 1 game away from an NBA title under his belt too. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Wes was going crazy :D 

People were clowning Giannis for staying, now he has 200m in the bag and 1 game away from an NBA title under his belt too. 

Take note Jacky boy😉

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ender4 said:

So if the Bucks win this, is that the equivalent of winning the Premier League? Or FA Cup? Or Champions League?

It’s American so most likely called “the basketball universe championship”

Â