Wes Edens

NurembergVillan

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

As I said above, Edens knows her audience. You can get as excited as you like!

nope she hates the men ogling her, I'm pretty sure what she was after Sandra the 46 year old villa fan from perry barr to message her with "you look great hun"

Just now, briny_ear said:

Like I said to another Bruce obsessive, mention his name enough and he may agree to marry you.

Hasn't happened yet, I'll keep trying. Always liked hot potato.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

She's 23. It's not creepy to find a hot woman attractive. 

Tbf it's that shirt that does it.

Such a lovely kit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Anyone got a video of the interview? Where they basically said the sky is the limit and we are now a year ahead of schedule?

no link, but it was a very interesting comment!

The long-term ambition of the owners was contained in that comment, they aren't here just for promotion, they plan to be one of the big clubs (in the long-term).

Bought us for £40 mill,, turned up with the season underway, first words were this won't happen overnight, with his co-owner made all the right calls and now has a club worth at least £200 mill. This is a true sports businessman. 

• Like 2

According to US article from yesterday he owns Ashton Villa 😆....🤬

The Milwaukee Bucks are on the verge of elimination in the Eastern Conference Finals. Entering Game 6 Saturday night against the Raptors (8:30 p.m. EST, TNT), they trail 3-2 after Friday night’s 105-99 loss in Game 5.

With that said, the Bucks have come a long way since owner Wes Edens purchased the team in 2014. The season before, the Bucks finished 15-67 and dead last in the Eastern Conference. Merely five years later, he possesses a franchise that earned a No. 1 seed and home-court advantage throughout the entire postseason.

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/05/wes-edens-net-worth-bucks-owner/

6 hours ago, kiltorken said:

Have a picture but it's "too large" to upload must be my forehead, camera adds 10 kilos apparently though 

You’ll have to use an image hosting website to create and link and post it that way. 

Did you meet Mallory? 

• Thanks 1

Â