Wes Edens

NurembergVillan

8 hours ago, ender4 said:

I don’t suppose you could post a link to which video you found most interesting or relevant?

@KevinRichardsonsMoustache has kindly posted the one I found most interesting above.

I've tried to imbed another one but youtube wouldn't allow it.  Put his name into YouTube and they all come up. 

• Like 1

Very switched on guy. I recently met the CEO of the company I work for at a Q&A, the company has grown massively over the last few years but he was very grounded and realistic. These seem to be the guys who are more successful for sure.

• 1 month later...

Is launching a Tequila brand along with the owners of LA Lakers, Boston Celtics and Michael Jordan (the guy from Space Jam)

MICHAEL JORDAN LAUNCHING TEQUILA... W/ Lakers, Celtics & Bucks Owners

MJ -- with NBA owners Jeanie Buss (Lakers), Wes Edens (Bucks), Wyc Grousbeck (Celtics) and Wyc's wife, Emilia Fazzalari -- just dropped Cincoro, a new premium tequila.

Yes, the people who run the Celtics and Lakers -- one of the most heated rivals in sports -- are now in biz together.

Cincoro has 4 tequilas -- blanco, reposada, anejo and extra anejo -- and it ain't cheap. The anejo costs $130, and the extra anejo -- aged for around 3 1/2 years -- costs $1,600!!

92299ba697984e5a837042538b7b4e0c_md.jpg

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/16/michael-jordan-launching-tequila-celtics-lakers-bucks-owners-nba/

Do we have an official Tequila partner yet?

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Small red flag regarding Wes.

Last spring, in Milwaukee, the Bucks had both their guards up for new contracts. Wes and his co-owner decided to only re-sign one of them. They did not re-sign Malcolm Brogdon, a very good young guard, which was a mistake. And this was at a time when they were hunting for the championship. Mistakes happen, but they seemingly did it to save money. There are other things involved of course, which no-one knows about, but we may be wrong if we assume that Wes and Nassir are here to just throw money away and win at whatever cost.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Last spring, in Milwaukee, the Bucks had both their guards up for new contracts. Wes and his co-owner decided to only re-sign one of them. They did not re-sign Malcolm Brogdon, a very good young guard, which was a mistake. And this was at a time when they were hunting for the championship. Mistakes happen, but they seemingly did it to save money. There are other things involved of course, which no-one knows about, but we may be wrong if we assume that Wes and Nassir are here to just throw money away and win at whatever cost.

Your not always going to get the decisions right. Look at Chelsea  they at one point of another had de bruyne and salah!

19 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Be gone with that negativity will ye.. 

97dXnylc=

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Your not always going to get the decisions right. Look at Chelsea  they at one point of another had de bruyne and salah!

I especially said that mistakes happen, that is clear and expected. What I meant was that they seemed to do it to save money. It's a small market team in NBA, but still. 

My point was that Wes may not be as big a spender as we hope and expect.

3 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I especially said that mistakes happen, that is clear and expected. What I meant was that they seemed to do it to save money. It's a small market team in NBA, but still. 

My point was that Wes may not be as big a spender as we hope and expect.

To be honest we have recouped very little yet our owners are still showing ambition and investing. If the budget decreases next summer we cant complain.  They have invested a huge amount of money in the club

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

To be honest we have recouped very little yet our owners are still showing ambition and investing. If the budget decreases next summer we cant complain.  They have invested a huge amount of money in the club

Yes they have, and I applaud them for it. I should have said that in the beginning. 

Anyways, I wrote something more positive in the Grealish thread. Check it out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wes is an intelligent bloke, if it was a mistake I'm sure he would of learnt from it. 

In my view, I think Nas might be in the driving seat and he is a footie maniac but didn't know the runnings of a sports club. Got Wes on board to help him make good decisions. So wouldn't be surprised if Nas throws some extra dough in for transfers himself if things did get tight. 

I've never met them,  I have no idea and I'm probably way off the mark!  

• Like 1

Â