Nassef Sawiris

NurembergVillan

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

On the surface this is great news however I wish Xia was no longer involved. 

It's a matter of time only.  Once they have had a chance to do the due diligence and jump through the legal requirements they will complete the full takeover and Dr Phoney will be out of there quicker than you can say "

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Aye, although I'll wager a fair few Villans use Bet365 and line the pockets of Stoke City too.

Not that that's the same, we're not rivals in the same sense I know.

I have never and will never ever buy a Triton Shower I can tell you that much. 

• Like 4

I remember all this when Xia took us over. 

Although, this guy is known. You can Google search him, he has a Wikipedia and a company page. He's on a rich list. None of that was true for Xia when he took over. 

He's definitely not lying about how much money he's got like the last guy! 

All hail Nassef. 

Edit: We've had a multi-billionaire owner before. Anyone know how happy his marriage is? 

Edited by Sam3773

3 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

We have an owner with private jets again. Nassef has at least 2 (these things are important right?) ?

Atleast we will be able to monitor where he's going.. villa talk loves a jet update

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sam3773 said:

Edit: We've had a multi-billionaire owner before. Anyone know how happy his marriage is? 

His wife could take half his money and he would still have double what Randolph started with. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

On the surface this is great news however I wish Xia was no longer involved. 

Yep he'll be like a sulking kid in the corner now his expensive toy has broke. I imagine once the new guys get in their own CEO and dare I say it manager Xia will take the hint. I'd assume there will be option in the deal to fully buy him out at later date (bit like Leeds last season when Cellino left).

Anyway this can only be good news considering we were struggling to pay tax bills 3 weeks ago. Settles us down (Grealish will still leave but looks like we can keep everyone else) and one of the co owners also has good experience from running an American sports team.

My only caution is let's hope we can get agreement on key decisions from 2/3 voices as I remember the chaos at Liverpool when Hicks and Gillett fell out so that could be an issue in the future.

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I’m looking forward to seeing who gets appointed to run us as CEO and DOF. Hopefully these guys are switched on and appoint forward-thinking, shrewd people. 

I’ll just be happy if they are not crooks. 

Yes im going to keep saying it. 

9 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Yep he'll be like a sulking kid in the corner now his expensive toy has broke. I imagine once the new guys get in their own CEO and dare I say it manager Xia will take the hint. I'd assume there will be option in the deal to fully buy him out at later date (bit like Leeds last season when Cellino left).

Anyway this can only be good news considering we were struggling to pay tax bills 3 weeks ago. Settles us down (Grealish will still leave but looks like we can keep everyone else) and one of the co owners also has good experience from running an American sports team.

My only caution is let's hope we can get agreement on key decisions from 2/3 voices as I remember the chaos at Liverpool when Hicks and Gillett fell out so that could be an issue in the future.

There is one option at promotion, but I don't see these guys hanging around. They will do what's needed and if Xia doesn't contribute he'll be off

• Like 1

Â