Nassef Sawiris

NurembergVillan

Nas and Wes have been very quiet, I’m pretty sure that’s not down to inactivity. Bruce said we’d have a new CEO by now, Peter Kenyon was mentioned, but now all is quiet. 

Similarly our former CEO hasn’t said anything much either. Has he had a visit from a Russian with an umbrella?

Things are quiet......too quiet for nothing to be going on. Or have they already caught Randyitis?

On 12/08/2018 at 19:37, hippo said:

I don't get why buy a football club if you aren't going to turn up and watch them play. Don't get wrong they are still massively in credit for saving us from administration and enabling us to keep our best players - I am still a tad uneasy about absentee owners though

Thank god they don't.

If they saw the shit we serve up... they'd sell up shop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 26/08/2018 at 10:00, DaveAV1 said:

Nas and Wes have been very quiet, I’m pretty sure that’s not down to inactivity. Bruce said we’d have a new CEO by now, Peter Kenyon was mentioned, but now all is quiet. 

Similarly our former CEO hasn’t said anything much either. Has he had a visit from a Russian with an umbrella?

Things are quiet......too quiet for nothing to be going on. Or have they already caught Randyitis?

Thing is they must be very comfortable and happy leaving things in charge of those who are there.

Maybe the time to worry is when they do actually show up. Nas and Wes have that many other interests, we just add to the pile and there other interests may take alot more work than what villa does. To me it's a good thing when owners can leave those in charge to go do there other things, some businesses have more hands on approaches.

Villa just needs them to be what Nas and Wes are, the money men or to draw/bring out plans for future development of villa park.

I would like Nas and Wes to be here a bit more myself though, I would especially like to know that they are making things happen where villa can generate even more money by itself for the future and be really self sufficiant.

They were there on Saturday, and put out a statement after the game, talking about they hope the loan signings braught in show their intent and how Villa being sustainable is paramount, which leads you to believe FFP is not just being ignored as many fans seem to be suggesting. 

Piece is on the mail somewhere if you havent seen it.

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

They were there on Saturday, and put out a statement after the game, talking about they hope the loan signings braught in show their intent and how Villa being sustainable is paramount, which leads you to believe FFP is not just being ignored as many fans seem to be suggesting. 

Piece is on the mail somewhere if you havent seen it.

The only articles I’ve seen are those reproducing their Program notes.....unless I’ve missed something ?

4 hours ago, Thug said:

Thank god they don't.

If they saw the shit we serve up... they'd sell up shop.

We've dominated the last two games, okay we didn't win either of them which is a little concerning and highly frustrating but we are actually playing well.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

We've dominated the last two games, okay we didn't win either of them which is a little concerning and highly frustrating but we are actually playing well.

Yh, dominating tonight too I guess.

• Like 3

On 26/08/2018 at 10:00, DaveAV1 said:

:crylaugh::crylaugh:

Just an observation but everything regarding the new owners seems to be in this thread, the Edens thread is down on page 3. Is it just a case of combining owner chat to 1 thread? Or is there a feeling that this bloke is the main man on the grounds of his higher level wealth?

27 minutes ago, av1 said:

Just an observation but everything regarding the new owners seems to be in this thread, the Edens thread is down on page 3. Is it just a case of combining owner chat to 1 thread? Or is there a feeling that this bloke is the main man on the grounds of his higher level wealth?

He is the main man. He is the chairman. The other two have lesser titles.

Â