Draft Fantasy Football 2018/19

tomsky_11

1 hour ago, tomsky_11 said:

Nice one. We're up to 12 now. 13 if @omariqy is in? So 3/4 more and we are looking at two leagues.

How do people want to split it? Random, base of last year's standings, when people can draft?

Just put everyone's name in a hat and split them? We need to agree on a date? I'm proposing monday night next week

If we're doing two leagues we're going to need two league chairmen to set up the draft and manage the leagues. 

I can do it if nobody else can but I'm already chairing one at work and a bit tight on time.

13 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

@tomsky_11 we need to set a date for this..

We’re on 13 at the mo. Anyone else in? Do we do one league of 13 or split 6 and 7?

For dates I assume we’d leave draft late as possible? Was waiting for more to join before committing. Wednesday 8th is latest I can do.

5 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

We’re on 13 at the mo. Anyone else in? Do we do one league of 13 or split 6 and 7?

For dates I assume we’d leave draft late as possible? Was waiting for more to join before committing. Wednesday 8th is latest I can do.

I'd say two leagues rather than one as 13 would have pretty much the same problems that 16 had in squad selection.

My other league is currently drafting at 7.30pm on the Wednesday, could maybe go at 9 but a different night would be better for me.

On 30/07/2018 at 05:09, Skills said:

prob wont be able to make the draft cos of timing...  is there an auto draft function?  or can I hand someone my preferences in order?

You can set up an ordered watchlist that will be autopicked from if you cannot attend draft. The full player list is already ranked, so these rankings will be used if you don't create your own.

• Like 1

On 30/07/2018 at 14:38, LancsVillan said:

Am happy to even the numbers up, however, Weds is a no-no for me as I never know what time I'll be finishing driving the taxi about

Great.

So we have the following 14 in:

1. Me

2. @Skills

3. @chappy

4. @Demitri_C

5. @Hornso

6. @HanoiVillan

7. @lp_villa830

8. @NurembergVillan

9. @omariqy

10. @sexbelowsound

11. @Dick

12. @skarroki

13. @Rds1983

14. @LancsVillan

Could everyone let me know what dates/times you can draft? Then we can try to split into two leagues that mean as many as possible can attend their draft.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Ok so how about sunday evening? About 9ish?

Yeah. Is there anyone who can’t do Sunday? We could run both drafts that day? Or have one then and one on Wednesday?

Edited by tomsky_11