Draft Fantasy Football 2018/19

tomsky_11

On 22/07/2018 at 14:02, Demitri_C said:

How is Thursday night for eveyone?

I’m going to be away that day unfortunately. I could do the Wednesday if wanting to do it as close as possible to window closing.

3 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

I’m going to be away that day unfortunately. I could do the Wednesday if wanting to do it as close as possible to window closing.

Are we talking about next week?

2 hours ago, omariqy said:

Not sure if I have the time to do this. Do I have to be active in the trading each week?

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

^^^ Same.

I wouldn't have thought so. If we've got two leagues of 8-10 then initial teams should be better. If you're happy with team straight off then less need to change it. If you receive a request I assume you can respond whenever you want, or not at all. As Dem says, you could post offers here. Waivers system is still in place for unpicked players so that gives you most of the week to log in and apply for players if you want to. It then comes down to league position if you get them or not.

Edited by tomsky_11

2 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I definitely fancy it.  Just worried that I'll miss a couple of game weeks or something and then lose interest, which isn't really fair on everyone else.

What to do?!

I think most people, myself included, lost interest last time around. I guessing that having two leagues with a smaller number of teams in each, and having trades should keep a bit more interest in it. Especially if we are sorting trades through VT. Should make this thread a bit more busy.

16 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Go on then. Get me signed up.

Nice one. We're up to 12 now. 13 if @omariqy is in? So 3/4 more and we are looking at two leagues.

How do people want to split it? Random, base of last year's standings, when people can draft?