Draft Fantasy Football 2018/19

tomsky_11

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

We both lost this week!!

Yeah i agree as the trading does not work as no wants to trade! I think leagues of 4 or 5 is better for sure.

I guess Pep cost me the chance to overtake you... I sent you a trade to make you feel better 😉

Strikers were the issue when I played this last year as well.

There's really only a handful of really high scoring strikers in the premier league. If you miss out on them, which is easy if you're a low pick, then you're finished.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

There's really only a handful of really high scoring strikers in the premier league. If you miss out on them, which is easy if you're a low pick, then you're finished.

I have some rather lame strikers. Lukaku has been garbage. But i have Wilson who has been very good. When is as the good strikers went within firat few picks I just chose a strong midfield and that's helped me lead.

I forgot all about midweek games but luckily back on winning ways I had alot of points on my bem7ch if I lost I would have been pissed. By luckily I won by something like 5 points

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Last pick in our draft is currently in 2nd place, 2 points off top, with the highest score total for the season. They have the top two scoring strikers so far this season.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Cannot buy a win, have lost five in a row now I think and dropped to fifth. Lost by one point yesterday.

I've opened up quite a gap recently but all my strikers are injured!! So I think I will pick up a few losses. I have a tough game this week against Omar 

45 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I've opened up quite a gap recently but all my strikers are injured!! So I think I will pick up a few losses. I have a tough game this week against Omar 

I've averaged about five players out over that time, hence all the losses. Hopefully can pull a few wins back.

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Took a while but finally managed to topple @Demitri_C off the top spot, shame I have no players available next week and will likely lose.

Absolutely been screwed the last couple weeks. Had loads of players out and have been losing by a couple points. Congrats mate

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Absolutely been screwed the last couple weeks. Had loads of players out and have been losing by a couple points. Congrats mate

Thought I'd get you a few weeks back when we had the head to head as I was in really good form and averaging 50+ but it clashed with the cup games and I lost 7 players mostly from Man City and Chelsea.

• 1 month later...
On 12/03/2019 at 00:38, Hornso said:

Tight in the other league also. My lead has been cut down to 2 points.

We are now level and you are ahead on points difference by 6! Very tight!

On 11/03/2019 at 14:25, Rds1983 said:

Took a while but finally managed to topple @Demitri_C off the top spot, shame I have no players available next week and will likely lose.

Toppled you this week! Bloody thought I lost it due to Murray flopping. But luckily Felipe got me points form bench. 

I've been killed with injuries last few weeks.